We knew we would be having the sales presentation for a time share but the pain of this outweighed the fabulous time we had. Four days and three nights for £109 for a family of four, you just can't go wrong. Beautiful location. The staff are really friendly and helpful and we weren't made to feel awful that we didn't sign up. We were hoping the children would play up during the presentation so we could escape but they were fully entertained in the kids club and we couldn't get them out of there. I did lose the will to live when we had to sit through a dvd with Jenny Bond to endorse the message and we asked to cut to the chase for them to tell us how much it was going to be. We had spent 3 hours so thought that was more than enough time. £14k for 57 years and a 34 month trial for £4k - we agree very good value if we had the money we would do it. They have set up the venue to be a marketing venue so its not all up to scratch but the potential is there. The lodge we stayed in was an old 90's decorated one and did smell a bit of damp but it was fine and had everything we needed. Comparible with a Centre Parcs lodge comfort plus. The view we had was amazing, rolling countryside and the sea, just can't be faulted.The new lodges were spectatular and definitely worth joining the scheme for. The manor house was lovely and the swimming pool was great. The ladies changing room shower was dreadful and the gym was tiny but these are all due to be refurbished but it was fine for our purposes. Fantastic family beaches very close by. We would definitely go again and recommend anyone to try it. Just grin and bear the presentation for an excellent cheap break in a beautiful place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in beautiful landscaped grounds overlooking St. Austell Bay, Trenython Manor has earned the reputation of being one of the premier locations on the Cornish Riviera for fine dining, luxurious accommodation and total relaxation. The elegant manor house itself has tremendous character, featuring many exquisite Italian details, particularly in the magnificent entrance hall. Tastefully renovated to the highest standards, the resort skilfully combines Italian architecture with English charm to offer an oasis of tranquillity and a truly unique holiday experience.The extensive range of on-site facilities includes a fully equipped gymnasium, sauna and indoor swimming pool, while the treatment rooms offer the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation, specialising in Elemis spa-therapy face and body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Trenython Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trenython Manor Hotel And Spa
- Trenython Manor Par, Cornwall