“Our first visit-impressive” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
St Austell, United Kingdom
“Our first visit-impressive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great Food , great service. Recommended for a special meal, try the omelettes first class. Booked again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
UK
“Cheap and Cheerful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We had just a one night stopover in order to see The Eden Project. The Inn has a very nice Restaurant and Bar.
The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room we had was very nice, althought the waste bins had not been emptied in the bathroom and bedroom, there was also a strong smell of drains in the room and corridors.
Apart from that, nice friendly place with a good atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
St Austell, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Good cooked some homemade food, very friendly staff, didn't have to wait long for food we both enjoyed it, nice clean and fresh looking pub, worth popping in for a drink and food, prices are fair.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth, England
“Terrible wine, nice meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Went as a group. We waited forever but when the food came it was for all of us at once, on hot plates and nicely presented. Seafood carbonara was tasty and the protion generous. Beef chilli looked nice, portion of seqabass was rather mingy.
My bottle of merlo wa ghastly and I took it back to the bar and eventually got my money back (graciously). Helpful and friendly waitress. Overall they did OK.

Visited February 2013
“Mixed reactions after such good reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Based on the reviews on trip advisor a group of us went here last week.personally I think my expectations were too high because I was disappointed in general. Two of our party really liked it and went two nights running so I guess it's purely a matter of taste. We're vegetarian and the menu wasn't really great to be honest the chips are nice but not the best. Not convinced they are aware that parmesan is rarely vegetarian which makes me wary. The prices are pretty average.The staff were not particularly helpful although they weren't rude they were very sharp when asked if we could look at the menu fifteen minutes prior to food being served . All in all it wouldn't be my first choice of venue but I have certainly experienced worse.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere