me and my family went to parkdean to get away and to try cornwall as had not been there, wish we had not bothered, location was miles from anywhere and we stayed in a chalet but when entering it was awful, it smelt of mould and damp, facilities are mostly broken or taped up with gaffer tape, the site was so run down i thought jeremy beadle was going to pop out, best bit was the burgers in the bar, WE LEFT 4 DAYS OF 7 EARLY AND CAME HOME, they asked if there was anything they could do to improve things, my reply was to close down, what a let down and to be honest so was cornwall as it was too commercalised.
- Also Known As:
- Mullion Holiday Park Hotel Mullion
- Mullion Holiday Park Hotel
- Mullion Holiday Park
- Parkdean - Mullion Holiday Park Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lively park with a legendary Lizard!We're talking about the breathtaking Lizard Peninsula. Mullion is ideall located for discovering beautiful beaches, hidden coves and quaint fishing villages. A day exploring this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is a must, if you can bear to leave the choice of facilities at Mullion, from indoor & outdoor pools and adventure playgrounds, to relaxing sun terraces and of course, our crazy kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie! * A lively park in a pretty countryside setting * Five miles from spectacular Lizard Point * Close to pretty fishing coves and coastal walks * Visit the nearby historic town of Helston * Fantastic Showtime Entertainment ... more less