We booked with the Sun for a break in the 1st Week of the Easter Holidays and paid the upgrade to get a better caravan. At first they could not find our booking, there seemed to be a mix up. I'm pretty certain the 'Darwin' caravan we ended up with was a 'standard' caravan not an upgrade. The van was much smaller than ones I have stayed in at other Parkdean resorts but apart from missing a bedroom mirror (which was replaced on the day we advised it was missing) it was still clean and tidy and well equipped. The staff are pleasant and helpful and the kids entertainment staff are very enthusiastic - well done you guys! There is a play park, crazy golf, bowlingo, 2p machines, and soft play area as well as a heated indoor pool. The water is not deep max 1.2m so great for kids and half the indoor pool is really shallow about 1/2m, but its not cold and there are changing rooms and lockers, and sun loungers.
We ate off site all the time, so cant comment on the food / restaurants in the park. There is lots to see and do and some great places to visit in the Lizard peninsula but you need a vehicle to get about. Not one of the best parkdean resorts weve been to but better that some of the reviews give it credit for.
- Also Known As:
- Mullion Holiday Park Hotel Mullion
- Mullion Holiday Park Hotel
- Mullion Holiday Park
- Parkdean - Mullion Holiday Park Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lively park with a legendary Lizard!We're talking about the breathtaking Lizard Peninsula. Mullion is ideall located for discovering beautiful beaches, hidden coves and quaint fishing villages. A day exploring this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is a must, if you can bear to leave the choice of facilities at Mullion, from indoor & outdoor pools and adventure playgrounds, to relaxing sun terraces and of course, our crazy kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie! * A lively park in a pretty countryside setting * Five miles from spectacular Lizard Point * Close to pretty fishing coves and coastal walks * Visit the nearby historic town of Helston * Fantastic Showtime Entertainment ... more less