Three friends and I stayed here for four nights, and the only problem I had was having to leave so soon!
Andy and Howie are lovely chaps, and Howie makes a mean breakfast in the morning. The whole B&B is stylishly decorated in an art deco style and there are books and DVDs aplenty to fill some time during those rainy Cornish hours (of which we had many).
We were using a rented car to get around and the guys graciously let us use their car parking space during our stay; but for the car-less there's also a bus stop a few metres from the B&B which can take people to nearby towns or the Lost Gardens.
So from the scrumptious cream tea on arrival to the sad farewell to Mable the cat upon departure, there wasn't a single flaw with this B&B. If you're staying in Mevagissey then stay here. And if you're not staying in Mevagissey, then maybe you should think about doing so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly Recommended and only moments from The Lost Gardens Of Heligan And Close To The Eden Project.This Award Winning Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly Bed And Breakfast is Nestled in the very heart of Mevagissey's old quarter. This gay friendly, quirky old Fishermans Cornish cottage is only moments away from all Mevagissey has to offer and the shortest of strolls to the picturesque fishing harbour...Only 2.5 Miles from the Lost Gardens Of Heligan 8.5 Miles to The Eden Project and Lanhydrock House Offering the snuggliest little en-suite bedrooms with quirky vintage features and low beamed ceilings.Full of Cornish charm, with a vintage twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Little Pisky Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pisky Cottage Bed And Breakfast Mevagissey Hotel Mevagissey
- Pisky Cottage b&b Mevagissey
- Little Pisky Cottage B&B Mevagissey, Cornwall