Just got back from my second stay at Bedruthen. My last visit was a treat from my boss as a staff get together. We had a fantastic time as agroup of girls having a fun evening and I couldn't wait to come back again with the whole family. I was not dissapointed. Even before I arrived I had had several phone calls with various departments and was blown away by how genuine and helpful all of the staff are.
The facilities for children are amazing and they do try to think of everything to cater for children making life so much easier and relaxing for parents whilst still keeping a high level of style & sophistication.
I can't sing their praise enough. The best review I can give is that my 6 year old daughter said she wishes that we could live there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, LateRooms and Hotels.com so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Mawgan Porth, Cornwall