I have reviewed Tredethick before and stand by every word of that review after our second visit. I have booked a third visit in June next year so we can get in one last pre-school trip (prices hike up a LOT in school holidays). Just a few things to add:
- Hot tub garden now open: it's a stylish grown up area and plastic champagne glasses are supplied by the ever thoughtful owners!
- Farmer Tim was on holiday during our stay, but Farmer Jenny was a fantastic stand in and my daughter has been overheard telling friends that everything boys can do, girls can do just as well including being farmers.
- Took our 1 year old son and 3 year old daughter. It was amazing to see them grow in confidence with the other kids, around the animals, in the pool and in the soft play area. The whole set up is perfect for pre-schoolers.
- Wish I knew how Farmer Tim and Farmer Jenny remember every child's name. It's a wonderfully personal touch which makes the kids feel right at home.
- Also Known As:
- Tredethick Farm Cottages Hotel
- Tredethick Farm Cottages Hotel Lostwithiel
- Tredethick Farm Hotel
- Tredethick Farm Cottages Lostwithiel, Cornwall