Excellent B&B just outside Padstow, well placed for exploring the North Cornwall coast. Lovely old rectory that has been converted into a quirky guesthouse, we were in the Seigneur room with spacious en-suite bathroom. Excellent lounge and reading room to chill out in, well stocked with lots of local books and maps which you can borrow for fun days out. Loved the honesty bar especially - finishing a day with a chilled cider can't be beaten. Breakfasts were a real highlight - the fresh, steaming mystery muffin of the day was brilliant, and we loved the inventive breakfast specials to go with that in the little conservatory. Coffee and biscuits in the room was great and it was just a really special place to be. If you're planning on dining in Padstow in the evening, taxis can run you down there in under 10 minutes so its all very convenient. With breakfast starting at 8.30am to encourage more rest and relaxation, its just a great relaxing place to re-charge!
- Also Known As:
- Molesworth Manor Little Petherick
- Molesworth Manor Hotel Little Petherick
- Molesworth Manor Little Petherick, Cornwall, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Molesworth Manor is a delightful 17th century manor house in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is only 1.5 miles from Padstow and has ample parking avoiding the inconvenience of trying to find a place for the car if you stay in town. It has 9 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 8 of which are en-suite. It is a convenient base for visiting most of Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Molesworth Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.