“Truckers only” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Conley Inn Irwin

Conley Inn Irwin
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Irwin
Conley Inn Irwin
You added Conley Inn Irwin to your Saves list
1004 E. Lincoln Highway, Irwin, PA 15642   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Irwin B&B and Inns
“Truckers only”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2005

i took a few girls there for a sleep over and the girls found dirty cleanex's under the pillows! the pool was cloudy and i found the life guard sitting there looking miserable and reading a book! at breakfast time the girls wanted more to eat and the waitress was very heisatant, clearly they dont like to give out more food then they have to. i was not impressed. this was a fly-by-night for truckers only sort of place.

Stayed August 2005

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2005

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and family. We reserved rooms for my daughters wedding. we chose the hotel for the price, on site bar, location and the pool.
First thing ,the rooms were not even close to each other. This made it hard for the bridal party and family. We returned to the hotel after the reception to find out they would not let us use the pool. We were told the bartender could open it for us. The bartender told us she couldn't authorize that. two other girls were at the front desk. But , they were busy playing cards and did not say anything to us or try to help us out.The drinks in the bar were in plastic dixie cups and we were charged $3.00 a drink. All those that were drinking beer complained it was warm. The bridal party finally bought tons of beer and took it to someone's house so they could swim as they had planned. I spent most of the night trying not to wake up my husband in the rickety bed we had. The tv was hard to see from the bed too, because it was so small. I also was awakened alot during the night by the kids/people running up and down the hall most of the night. in the morning we went for our complimentary breakfast. The waitress asked us what we wanted to drink and then told us breakfast would be out in a minute. funny i thought, seeing as i didn't order. Well the breakfast is scrambled eggs,sausage,and toast. doesn't matter if you can eat any of those things because they bring it out on a plate and say here yah go.when we went to check out, we found out the price was higher than had been quoted to my daughter when she blocked the rooms. For the price you will pay to stay the night here, you could get a much better room in a much higher class motel.
After our stay turned so disappointing, i wrote the hotel an email. I told them what had happened and how disappointed i had been over what was suppose to be a very fun night. NO response all. been over two weeks and no one from this business has even emailed me back that they were sorry. Let alone actually do something to make a customer happy and satisfied that the company cares about it's guest's.

• Stayed July 2005

Travelers are raving about these Irwin hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2005

My brother recommended this hotel because they have a waterslide in the pool. The pool looked okay, but the rooms were horrendous! Mold on the showers (which were filthy), creaking, rickety beds, smelly carpeting. The air condition was a unit in the 'window.' Our room was right by the bar and we heard people running back and forth all night.

This was more of a party hotel then a place for families (it was my husband, myself and my 12 year old son who stayed there). Certainly not worth the price when there are many other cleaner, more modern places nearby. We stayed one night (couldn't get a room anywhere else that night due to a Rolling Rock fest) and moved on quickly!

• Stayed August 2004

Been to Conley Inn Irwin? Share your experiences!