“Usual Premier Inn quality and value - staff exceptionally good !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Hayle

You added Premier Inn Hayle to your Saves list
Premier Inn Hayle
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Carwin Rise | Sat Nav TR27 5DG, Hayle TR27 4PN, England   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book at premierinn.com
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hayle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Southampton
“Usual Premier Inn quality and value - staff exceptionally good !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

As well as the usual qualities of the Premier Inn, such as value for money, cleanliness, and comfort, I wanted to mention in particular the exceptionally pleasant staff on the reception desk at the Hayle site. The lady who checked me in was friendly and helpful and when I went out to the adjacent pub, (and back in again), she always acknowleged me with a friendly smile and comment.
The next morning, I had to leave really early to catch a train. The guy on the reception desk was very perky and friendly, and helpfuly advised me that I could get a coffee from McDonalds just across the car park.
Thank you both, and to the cleaners who left my room spotlessly clean, (night of Wednesday the 25th of January)..

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Hayle........On behalf of the Team we hope to welcome you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Crawley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights at the Premier Inn at Hayle whilst visiting family. The hotel is good and they do exactly what they say on the tin. very friendly staff and they even moved us to a room at the back to be quieter when booking in. Very clean and nice big room but could do with bigger TV.

Room Tip: Ask for room at back of hotel away from car park and road at front
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this review, January 28, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us at Hayle.......I am glad you enjoyed your stay & I would like to say on behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

A perfectly agreeable hotel for the purpose. Arrived at 8pm after a 5 hour drive, fast check-in and payment, reasonable dinner fayre next door to the hotel. Breakfast was more comprehensive and a full buffet for a competitive price. The hotel was situated just off the A30 with quick links to where we needed to be on the Saturday morning.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your review...Im glad we made your stay comfortable & look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Salisbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I've always been a bit of a snob when it comes to staying in hotels. I have avoided Premier Inns for years, just assumed they were naff and basic. I ended up staying in Hayle unplanned and the only place I could find was indeed a Premier Inn. Reluctantly I went inside to book a room as I was very tired and needed to sleep. I was welcomed by an extremely professional and friendly lady at reception, booked my room, and off I went.

The room was very tidy, very clean, good mattress, crisp towels, absolutely no dust anywhere. I actually said out aloud "well, well, well..how wrong can you be"!

I had a very good night's sleep and was welcomed in the morning by chirpy staff at reception once again. I have completely changed my mind - just please get rid of Lenny Henry on your televison adverts!

Well done guys. Impressed!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this review, January 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your very nice review which I shall pass on to the rest of the team.............I am glad we gave you the WOW factor & on behalf of all of us in the Hayle Premier Inn we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Liphook
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Ok so its not the height of luxury and the room we had looked exactly the same as one we stayed in several weeks ago about 300 miles away but for the money, it would take a lot to beat. All the staff were friendly and helpful, our room was spacious and clean and apart from the person in the room above who insisted on walking across their room continuously at 7:00am every morning, very quiet.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this review, January 6, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review your stay in Hayle...On behalf of the Team we look forward to welcoming you back soon......If you would contact me next time you arrange to stay I shall make sure you are on the 1st floor so you will not be disturbed.
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Thanks to Joy and Michelle what great ladies so helpful, we asked for a quite room that is exactly what we had. Very comfortable bed good bathroom, all very clean nice to be able to make cup of tea or coffee. We had a meal in Brewers Fayre next door very good, and our family who live in Hayle came for buffett breakfast the children loved it because there is a play barn in the same building but not anywhere near where you eat and the adults loved it because the children eat free.

Room Tip: We needed to have a good nights sleep having travelled 190 miles and had a busy couple of days infro...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this review, January 3, 2012
Happy New Year...........Thankyou so much for for your review Im sure Michelle will be as delighted as I am at your kind words. On behalf of the Team we look forward to welcoming you both back soon.
Thetford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Hotel reception and Cleaning staff very helpful and friendly.... Bathroom/Shower was brilliant.....As a previous review, Pillows not brilliant, but have had worse....

Restaurant Staff just as friendly and helpful...

If in area will always try and stay at this hotel...

Room Tip: Stayed in room 50... latest rooms.....I would suggest quieter than rest as at the end of the corrido...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Joy L, Front Desk at Premier Inn Hayle, responded to this review, January 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in Hayle. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay & shall pass on your comments to the team & look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the near future. ...And on behalf of the staff have a Happy New Year.

Been to Premier Inn Hayle? Share your experiences!