We stayed here on the w/e of 1 December 2012. The stay was as nice as ever, with a lovely room overlooking the harbour and cliffs of this pretty Cornish village. We toured the local area (Port Issac, Padstow and Bosinney Beach) and walked on the clifs too. The breakfast on sunday morning was fantastic - just what you need to set you up for the drive back over Exmoor on our way home to the Cotswolds! We will be back.....
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Queensborough Group and Priceline so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.