We stumbled across beautiful Boscastle and managed to get a late room at this hotel. Our room was so well appointed with all the trimmings of a 5 star hotel but without the price you'd expect. So much attention to detail made our stay very enjoyable indeed, with bath robes, beautiful furnishings and a room with real character. Staff were extremely friendly and couldn't do enough for us. We had a meal in the downstairs bar which was excellent and breakfast was delicious in the classy upstairs restaurant. Overall an extremely memorable experience for a couple of Aussies a long way from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the harbour in the Cornish fishing village of Boscastle and surrounded by the beautiful North Cornwall coastline, the Wellington Hotel has benn providing a warm welcome to its guests for many years. A Listed 16th Century Coaching Inn, the Hotel has 14 bedrooms, a traditional pub serving Cornish real ales and home cooked food and a fantastic 2 AA rosette restaurant. There are 10 acres of private woodland walks and the Hotel is in an ideal location for walking the Coastal Path and for discovering Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellington Hotel Boscastle
- The Wellington Hotel Boscastle, Cornwall