we stayed for 3 nights and it was brilliant from beginning to end, the welcome from Heather, the accomodation and the breakfasts were something else, a varied menu and a vegetarian option if you wanted. Boscastle, a short walk away very pleasant lovely pub grub.
Take a stroll down Fore Road and look out for the site of Bos Casle....happy hunting.
We only wish this idylic place 'The Bottreaux' was much much nearer than 350 miles away from us in Blackpool...love to all at the 'B' see you soon
Anne and Stephen
- Also Known As:
- Bottreaux Hotel Boscastle
- Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast Boscastle, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lovely 200 year old building is situated within a ten minute walk through quaint cottages to the famous Elizabethan harbour. Boscastle is situated on the glorious coastline of North Cornwall and offers guests an unrivaled base to explore the very beautiful scenery and places of interest. Every bedroom is en-suite and each one is decorated individually with white linen, colour coordinated accessories and the mattresses are of the best quality. Our lounge is spacious with deep leather sofas and chairs in which to relax. Breakfast - We pride ourselves in serving delicious choices from our extensive menu offering either full English breakfast or a lighter meal, for example Smoked Salmon on scrambled free range eggs plus vegetarian options. We have a private car park for the use of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bottreaux House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.