“Friendly little restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Friendly little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stopped here briefly to indulge in coffee and cake - staff were so friendly and could not do enough to help. Great little place, will definitely be returning.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

London
“Still the best Cream Teas in Cornwall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Many moons ago and before the terrible floods in Boscastle Harbour nearly 10 years ago, I had a fantastic cream tea here.
For at least a month before we travelled to Boscastle, I bored my partner with stories of the great Cornish cream teas in Cornwall and one place in particular that I rated very highly.
I was so hoping that the Harbour Lights Café was still there and that the Cream Teas were still as good.
The server arrived with our freshly made scones, clotted cream, strawberry jam and steaming hot pot of tea.
I demonstrated the construction of my partner’s first scone ladened with clotted cream and jam… she looked on unconvinced at my continued protestations of the Cornish cream teas greatness. She constructed hers… a smile appeared on her face and a loud yum!
I know its 100% full of cholesterol, but it’s worth having at least one before you die of eating fat free healthy food.
Can’t wait to get back there for another one!

London, England, United Kingdom
“A beautiful and special little cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had a lovely lunch here on a warm sunday afternoon in July. The food was delicious and good value, and the staff were friendly and very warm and welcoming. This cafe is a great little find in Boscastle and I loved sitting outside in the sun watching this gorgeous little town. Highly recommend stopping here while visiting Cornwall, would have liked to have stayed longer!

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good Food, Pretty Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been here twice now and have decided lovely food and very good service. My girlfriends bread roll with her soup was unfortunately mouldy but when the staff were informed they were mortified! They immediately replaced it with many apologies and refused to let us pay for her meal which we found very sweet. Will definitely come back every time I return to Boscastle.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely coffee shop with outstanding cream teas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

A truly lovely coffee shop/ tea room with polite staff and a lovely atmosphere. The cream teas are outstanding, the best I've had. I keep going back everytime I'm in cornwall and the service and quality never changes.

• Visited July 2013