“Even a Scotsman liked this.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 attractions in Wembley
Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields, Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The doors of Wembley Stadium have officially opened to the public with the launch of the new Wembley Stadium Tour. Now for the first time guests can experience their own 90 minutes at Wembley by taking a tour behind the scenes and following in the footsteps of their heroes.
Wick, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Even a Scotsman liked this.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

A Scotsman taking the Wembley tour ? They must have thought we were coming for more turf.

This visit exceeded my expectations. Not too big a tour group (about 20 people); not rushed (whole thing was about an hour and a half with plenty of time to hang around at some points and soak in the scene).

Was impressed that they included letting us line up in the players' tunnel and then run to (but obviously not on) the pitch.

Fascinating to see how such a big and significant venue ticks.

Interesting fact - 2,618 toilets.

• Polish first
Worcester, England, United Kingdom
“Well worth the visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

A really enjoyable trip with a knowledgeable guide(john) even for my wife who doesn't really follow the game. The tour lasted 75 mins approx and gives you chance to go pitch side and into the dressing rooms.I booked my tour a number of months ago and therefore paid £16 each for me and my wife but it does feature on 2for 1 ( midland trains + national express) .Overall definitely worth a visit

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Wemberlee......Wemberlee....Wembley really,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Our son and daughter in law bought us the Wembley stadium tour for Christmas, we waited until the weather was nicer and booked the tour for 1.30 on 2-5-2013, it was BRILLIANT.
We have been to Wembley to watch our team (Stoke City) in the semi-final and final of the FA Cup, but behind the scenes was great to see. To walk out of the tunnel was magical.....the weather was stunning, and our tour guide was really good.
We would recommend this tour to anyone who loves their football. Great to be able to take as many photos as you like too.

London, United Kingdom
“Have to be a football fan to appreciate the tour, bad customer service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We got these tickets at a special price, due to being a resident of Wembley/Brent for 40 years.
The first start to the tour was interesting and upbeat,with a tour guide with a personality to match.
Even though I am not a footfall fan I was excited about what the tour guide was describing that we were going to see. We started of in the stadium press room, with another talk about football , we were then shown to the players dressings rooms. Rooney, Gerald, Renaldo football strips sat under the seats, this was the most interesting part of he tour in my opinion. We all took photos and videos under are favourite players strips, everybody seem to enjoy this especially the children.
We then went into the players foyer tunnel were their were enlarged retro photos of Kevin Keenan, Bobby Moore, and John Barns, it was here that I was very rudely approach by a member of the Wembley staff who was not even doing the tour, because I had my iPad and was recording some of the pictures on the wall . He was quiet abrupt and said "your not alound to film in hear " if I see you filming again I will escort you out and take your iPad away from you and keep it." I found this a bit harsh , this ruined the rest of the tour for me as every other person that was on the tour with me had an iPhone or a video camera but he said nothing to them just singled me out and ruined the rest of the tour for me. The tour guide heard this and made a hurried statement to say no filming please, and then quickly moved on, outside where the pitch was. Everyone that was on the tour with me started to take pictures instead but most continued to record with their phones and cameras and nothing was said or done to them.
I can understand that they don't want people filming because of security reasons, but this should of been said to all of the tour party when the tour started. I think the staff in Wembley especially the older members need re-training in customer service as I didn't see it from them. One word disappointed ! Terrible customer service, would not recommend. I was born and bred in Wembley and lived their for over 20 years will defo not be going back on this tour if that's the way they treat paying customers! This is sold as a Wembley stadium VIP Tour,but I was made to feel more like a (CON) vict!

Visited April 2013
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“Great Christmas Present”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I received this stadium tour for a Christmas present and decided to wait for better weather before using it. My son and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour which was very informative. Our tour guide Chris was very knowledgeable and made the experience a memorable one. Would recommend as a gift for any sporting friends or family.

Visited April 2013