“Very helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Very helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went here before a One Direction concert at Wembley Stadium and it was packed. I thought I had booked a table online but when we gave the staff our details it turned out it had been booked for the previous day. This could have been a nightmare as all of the other restaurants were packed and Zizzi were having to turn people away as well. However, the lovely member of staff who greeted us did her very best to find us a table even though there were 8 of us.
The food is fine, nothing amazing but the kids really enjoyed it and it perhaps would have been more enjoyable if it hadn't been such a rush. As we were using Tesco vouchers we felt that the food was one of the better of the restaurants you can eat at with the vouchers.
I would definitely recommend it on the presentation of the restaurant and the helpfulness of the staff.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Me and the other half eat here every monday food is great and staff are great with there customer service skills will deffo recommend

London, United Kingdom
“Good meal with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is my second time visiting Zizi and I always enjoy eating here. Thoroughly enjoyed the cicchetti platter. No complaints here. Staff was very friendly. Will surly eat here again when I am back in wembley.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in the outlet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Thorough enjoyed my food seafood risotto was stunning, waiting staff were attentive, we we're never left without a drink. Would definitely return! Thanks Zizzi

Rota, Spain
“OUTSTANDING Quality and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Ate here TWICE in 4 days !!! With so many options to choose from that is a bold statement within and of itself. There were so many delicious items on the menu and everything that myself and my friends ordered was made with very fresh ingredients. I was especially thrilled to see Arranccini on the "starters" menu and they tasted just like the ones in Sicily! I also had a Rustica pizza that I didn't even want to share! Despite the fact that there was a very large conference going on at the arena, the service was FAST and very FRIENDLY. Look forward to my visit next year.

• Visited May 2014