“Love this place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

020 8998 7105
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
East Pan Asian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 138 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Dim Sum, Pacific Rim
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Newly renovated, East Pan Asian Restaurant is a calm, relaxing culinary retreat. Located above Loon Fung Cash and Carry, minutes away from Alperton and Hanger Lane Stations, we offer freshly made, authentic dim sum and made to order sushi from our sushi bar. This is supplemented in the evening by dishes inspired by The Pacific Rim. Choose from classics such as Steamed Seabass with Garlic and Ginger, Pipa Tofu or Emperor's Chicken. Alternatively, try our Thai Coriander Chicken, Salmon Teriyaki or Korean Ribs. Open Sunday to Thursday 11.30 am-10.30 pm, Friday & Saturday 11.30 am-11.00 pm.
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this place, it has fresh sashimi and does very good quality dim sum, as well as decent tasty Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese dishes. Was apprehensive when I first came as it was newly refurbished & the concept sounded weird but actually it's brilliant, where else can you go in the area for sushi & dim sum on the same menu? I have now been converted and am a regular, having come here as a couple, a family, with friends and in a large group. Each time we have been greeted warmly and had great service, the food has always been freshly cooked and delicious. It may not appeal to die hard fans of the previous restaurant (traditional Chinese), but for those who like variety and quality food, you really must give it a go!

Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Don't plan on going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I wouldn't say the service is terrible, the staff are quite attentive, yet upon arrival I did have to wait for a clean table as there were a few left unattended. I used to go to the restaurant before it was renovated, and although the venue does look better, I found that the food I ordered wasn't appealing at all. Firstly, I ordered springs rolls, and realised that they don't do much with presentation, nor garnishing, nor was I offered any dips to choose from. Secondly I noticed that on the menu they had 'Chicken and crispy noodles' yet when I asked whether I could have Char Sui Pork with crispy noodles [like the old management did] I was told I should 'have rice instead, as it might take 30 mins to cook' and when my food did come to me, I found the meat tasting more like honey roasted pork, no sauce [not even soy sauce] and my pakchoi over cooked. Furthermore, my partner had wanted Crispy Belly pork, and yet again we were told they didn't have that, yet downstairs in Long Fung supermarket, they sold it pre-cooked. I'll admit that its nice to see sushi on the menu, but I wont be trying it any time soon. Not impressed, bring the old management back please

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We celebrated a birthday lunch for 35 people, the staff were attentive and made sure everyone had everything they needed at all times.
East suggested a menu that catered for everyone's palette and it was a success with everyone, the food was amazing and showcased their specialities. I've never tasted Duck cooked like this before, it was delicious!
I could not fault anything and it was a fantastic day. Thank you to all the staff and management.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good quality food but choices could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is a restaurant opened recently replacing the popular Dragon City Restaurant. The fish tank by the entrant is gone but decor is better with more smaller tables and a menu aim consisting of dim sum and sushi, an interesting mix but I guess the new owner may be aiming towards western audience. Why did I said this? Some of the more traditional favourites were missing from the dim sum menu, such as chilli spare ribs with rice, Thai cold chicken feet, Phoenix claws (aka duck feet), and roast belly pork have been omitted, there may well be others. The main noodle dishes are smaller and slightly disappointing is that the restaurant closes around 5.30pm which mean no evening dining available. However don't let this put you off as the quality of the food and service is good and there is still a reasonable selection of other dim sum to choose from. Although the prices are marginally more expensive than its predecessor it is still fair. It is just that I feel the choices available may not necessary appeal to traditional Chinese - so I won't be taking my parents there.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northern Ireland
“Super Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We were going for a celebration dinner with our family and we had been recommended a new Pan Asian Restaurant in Wembly called East.The decor,food and staff were excellent ,we were all very impressed.The pan asian food was delicious,freshly cooked ingredients and beautifully presented.We highly recommend a visit to this great restaurant .

Visited October 2013