“no word s to say” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 94 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Bar, cuisine.name.191
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Description: Based in heart of Wembley we are a well known brand in India. We do excellent Indian chats and authentic indian cuisine. We specialise in Sindhi Cuisine and only restaurant to serve Dal Pakwan and Sindhi Curry on Sundays.
Chennai (Madras), India
“no word s to say”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

the service was slow , food is not good ,especially chat and deep fried stuff. waste of money, the rate of foods are to high, one time visit is good . not more than that ,

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
KailashParbatMgmt, Manager at Kailash Parbat, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Hi Kartik,
Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal. We have some chats are deep fried stuff but if you have a look at our menu you will find items like Bhel, made of puff rice which is a healthy option. Looking forward with main course we use clay oven (Tandoor) a lot thus cutting down oil again. We often get complimented that our price is value for money. Give a try next time, ask for suggestions. We are here to help you and to get the best for you.

I hope to see you soon

Saurabh
Restaurant and Events Manager

London, United Kingdom
“One of my fave veggie places in Wembley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I discovered KP a few months ago with friends.
The 1st impression we had was that the service was slow - but after writing and letting them know about it, and going many times since then, I can say with confidence that they listen to customers and if there are any problems or issues, the staff quickly rectify them.
I have always found the owner, and the staff really polite, friendly and helpful - and I am always returning back with new friends.
The food is divine - and being a veggie, its hard to find a decent veggie place, but this has always catered to my needs and tastes. Overall, my friends and I are really impressed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“5*****Star Ambiance...Great Food...Authentic Chats...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Wembley is a place where you would find food from all over India...Many Indian restaurant but Kailash Parbat is unique and a great experience with great Indian street food and mannered staff....I would rate this as the BEST INDIAN RESTAURANT IN WEMBLEY INFACT North West London area....I am very regular to this restaurant and enjoy every bit of it...New home delivery option is available so you can sit back at home in winter and order food at home...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
KailashParbatMgmt, Manager at Kailash Parbat, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thanks Aby for your time you took to review us. I am really happy that you enjoyed every bit of our food and service. Yes we have started home delivery but it is again limited to the area and the availability of drivers. However the takeaway option is always welcome.
See you soon

Saurabh
Restaurant and Event Manager
London, United Kingdom
“Very authentic Indian taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We live in central London and sometimes miss Indian food - especially chaat and deep fried stuff which would be very cumbersome to cook at home. Kailash Parbat is within 2 mins walk from Wembley Central Station (Zone 4), which is a bit far from Central London if you take the Bakerloo line from Baker Street which is accessible from almost any underground station in Zone 1.

I'm a vegetarian, so a Pure Vegetarian place is a boon for me. My wife and I had the Chaat Platter, Pav Bhaaji and Chole Bhature and our total was £20. We were very impressed with all that we were served - the Pav Bhaji topped the chart, the Chole Bhature could have been better (because there was an excess of Dhania powder). But, we knew at first bite that we were going to come to this place regularly.

We've had Indian food at many places in London and have been dis-appointed to say the least. So like us, if you're thinking Indian restaurants serving authentic Indian taste is impossible in London, then definitely check-out this place. Their staff was also warm and welcoming.

This place serves an unlimited Thali (which contains rotis, 2 subzis one with paneer and one with mixed vegetables, dal, rice, sweet, chaas) for £10 during specific hours, so please check the timings before you go for this one, that's next on my wishlist !

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hayes, United Kingdom
“Rare combination of Authentic Indian food + Western standard + Wallet friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

It's a rare combination of Authentic Desi food and street chat which does not compromise on quality and still manages to keep the price down to earth (For that quality/Taste). I drive 40 minutes to get to this restaurant to taste some unique traditional Indian food which is otherwise available in 47K miles.
Although I'm a regular customer, I haven't got bored yet as they exhibit variety in the menu which is as diversified as India.
No wonder the above merits would attract many people and thus adding a little wait time and they are making the best use of their limited space & an additional 2-3 quids for the parking.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere