“Lovely room and great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Sale - From £110
Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Wembley
Bergen, Norway
“Lovely room and great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel when we was at a conference at Wembley stadium, so it was really convenient since this laid side by side. The hotel was lovely and the rooms luxurious with comfortable beds. The breakfast was really nice, so we eat "to much" every day.The roomservice did not have the capacity to serve a lot of guests at the same time, so we had to wait for 2 hours before we got what we ordered.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for writing this review and for sharing your experience with everyone.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we are pleased to hear that your stay was a pleasant and enjoyable one. Glad our location worked perfectly well for you when attending a conference over at the Wembley Stadium.

Thanks so much for your feedback about breakfast and apologies for the delay encountered with the room service order. This is normally not our usual level of service, rest assured I will follow up on this to identify why the delay arose.

Once again thanks for your time and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

767 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I did not stay at this hotel, my friend invited me to a champagne tea for my 40th Birthday. The staff were very efficient and the service was second to none. Our tea was wonderful, lots of fantastic cakes to choose and a variety of teas to sample. I ordered a bottle of water as I was driving but I did not realize a bottle of Evian would cost £6.60!! Its only water! More disappointing was the car park charge on leaving. It cost me £15.00 as I was there for 4 hours, 10 minutes. I understand that this is a private car park but there is no where else to park. I think it is disgusting and I will never come to this hotel again purely because I refuse to pay these extortionate fees. Why does the Hilton not accommodate parking for their guests? My "free lunch" cost me £21.60. Not impressed.

Room Tip: Did not stay here
Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. Delighted to hear you enjoyed the afternoon tea.

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the price of mineral water. Please be advied that our prices are competitively priced, you will find that most london hotels charge similar.

The Gold Car Park is not owned or managed by the hotel. We have however managed to secure a discounted rate for our residential guests at £15 for 24hrs continous parking. I am sorry that you felt the charge was too expensive.

Thanks for your feedback and we hope you will consider returning in the future.

Bath, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've just returned from a stay at this hotel having attended an event at Wembley Arena. It couldn't be closer to the arena and it provided a lovely relaxing place to stay. As other reviews have said being brand new the fixtures and fittings are fab. The bedroom and bathroom were a really good size and really comfy.

A group of us ate in the restaurant one evening and the food was really well cooked and good sized portions. The only glitch was an issue with their computer systems which meant they didn't take off the cost off a couple of deserts that had to be sent back. Mistakes are no problem if they're resolved well. Unfortunately on this occasion it could have been handled better. The breakfasts were amazing with everything you could wish for! Every member of staff that I encountered were friendly and quick to smile.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for sharing your recent experience with us.

Delighted that you had a relaxing stay with us and pleased to hear that the hotel location worked well for you when attending an event over at the Arena.

Pleased you enjoyed your dinner with us in The Association Restaurant. I am sorry about the inconvenience caused with the bill, we did experience a technical fault with the micros system. Rest assured I will share your feedback with our Food & Beverage Services Manager.

We do have a wide selection available during breakfast and its great that you thought so too.

Thanks for your feedback about the staff being friendly and efficient which is what we always aim to achieve.

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Cardiff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed in the hotel towards the end of March as we were attending an event at Wembley stadium and loved every second.

We arrived early evening and were pleased to be told that we had a stadium view. Nice room with air con/heating. As it's very new the standard of fittings etc is excellent. Our room was lovely with plenty of space and a very comfy bed and chair.

We had one problem on the 1st morning when the shower was stuck on extremely hot - we reported it to the front desk and it was fixed promptly. Excellent service.

Breakfast was great. Despite what others have said we had no wait and this was despite the hotel being very full.

We also used the gold parking. Very simple - just make sure you remember to get it validated in the hotel before you go otherwise it costs far more than £15 a night.

Would book here again for a trip to an event at Wembley. It's only downside was the distance from the centre of London so i wouldn't book it again if we were just in London for a weekend but if you're there for something at Wembley, it's great.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor & stadium view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your overall stay was a pleasant one.

Delighted you liked our bedroom and found the room spacious and standard of fittings excellent. Really sorry to hear that you experienced a techical fauilt with the shower control and but pleased that it was dealt with immediately.

Thanks also for sharing with everyone your feedback about the Gold Car Park.

Many thanks for your valuable feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

A new hotel right by Wembley Stadium. Lovely spacious comfy rooms, pleasant staff and a bar with a view but no food after 11pm. Leisure facilities are good but the pool is a little cold! This is not the hotel to stay at for a trip to central london, but if you are attending an event at Wembley it is perfect.

Room Tip: High floor!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for writing this review following your recent stay with us.

Delighted to hear that your overall stay was a pleasant and comfortable one and that every aspect of your stay was met to your satisfaction.

I have shared your feedback about the temperature in the pool with my Health Club Manager. The pool temperature is normally kept to 30 degrees, I am sorry that it was not warm enough.

Many thanks once again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Nottingham
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

The building is nice, the gym first rate but the service is atrocious.it took ten minutes to check in due to computers glitches.

The room service was very expensive.who charges £22 for fish and chips and soda water??

And I queued for 15 minutes to get into the restaurant for breakfast.and it was half empty.I complained but was told they were very busy.this was after being ignored first time. Not four star service

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at Hilton London Wembley.

I was disappointed to receive your feedback, and as such, I would be grateful if you could provide us with your telephone number so that I may contact you at your convenience to discuss your experience in detail. Please contact me directly on kara.monteiro@hilton.com.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This hotel is ten miles out of central London, but as we come from the north, it was ideal in that our exit was so simple on to the M1. It would cost younger folk £10 a day from Wembley Central Station to go into the city. The hotel opened in July and is light, spacious and luxurious. We had a King Guest Room which was fabulous. No view, but excellent air con, spotless bathroom and really comfortable large bed. We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast with the usual excellent choice we expect from Hilton Hotels. Staff were extremely helpful in helping us plan our time to leave to get into the city for the London Marathon, but must say the Internet connection needs some attention! Sadly there was a disturbance on the corridor in the early hours and I rang the desk and they sent someone to investigate right away. Full marks to the reception team. We would use this hotel if coming to London in the car again, but maybe not if by train. We paid £15 for 24hrs indoor parking which we felt was very reasonable for London. Bar prices were very acceptable and we enjoyed the view of the arena. Looks like there will be a shopping outlet nearby soon, so that will be good for the ladies!

Room Tip: If you upgrade for £40 you qualify for an executive bar, free breakfast and afternoon tea.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us, we hope you had a great day at the London Marathon.

Delighted to read that you found our hotel, light, spacious and luxurious. I am sorry to hear of the disturbance caused during the night but really pleased that our team resolved the matter straight away.

As you experienced, the hotel is not very far when coming off the M1 and onto the North Circular Road, we have great links to the hotel when travelling by road or by train.

A London Designer Outlet is due to open at the end of Autumn this year which we are looking forward to.

We appreciate your feedback and really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton London Wembley? Share your experiences!