“Impossible to fault” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Parma, Italy
“Impossible to fault”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding hotel and great value for money. I was attending a match at Wembley stadium and booked an after match table for 12 people in the restaurant. The food was excellent, the service superb and at £24.95 per head for three courses the value was oustanding. The room was big and very comfortable, while the bathroom was also spacious and very well lit. I will be staying there again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to write this review and for sharing your experience with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

Great to hear that you found the food and service outstanding in The Association Restaurant and the pricing reasonable too.

Thanks for letting us know that you would return, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kent UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here after watching the Comic Relief gig and for location the place is faultless - couldn't be any closer. Fantastic to shuffle your way out of the arena and straight into the bar ! Being fairly new everything is spotless. The room was enormous as was the bed which was really comfortable. Crappy view over the internal workings of the hotel but we weren't really in the room for long. Breakfast was really delicious with a good range of options. Useful to note that you can park in the next door multistorey for only £15 for 24 hours as a hotel guest (instead of £40 plus !). Couple of small gripes - they charge you £3.95 for a bottle of water in your room, which for £130 a night I really felt should have been included since it was left out and not in the mini bar. The shower was really disappointing - not very powerful and serious fluctuations in temperature (sorry this is a real bug bear for me in a good hotel !), but otherwise a great room and hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

I am really pleased that our location worked well for you when attending the Comic Relief event over at the Wembley Arena and that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am also delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast like many of our other guests.

The Gold Car Park which is the nearest car park, is not owned or managed by Hilton London Wembley however we have been able to secure a 24hr continous parking rate of £15 for our residents.

We are currently experiencing a severe failure with the controls of showers throughout the building, we are working with our supplier to get all of the controls replaced as quickly as possible, I am sorry we failed you on this occasion

Many thanks for your kind feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Myself and my brother stayed in this hotel in February 2013 while in London for The UFC event in Wembley arena. Our room was spotless and quiet which is always a welcome experience. The hotel was literally beside Wembley which is why we chose it but even when we got there it was perfect for what we needed. Staff were friendly and it just happened to be a bonus that alot of the fighters were also staying in the hotel so got to meet quite a few and they were all very obliging and patient with fans.

The Bar was great and the food served in the bar also very nice. The bar man even gave us the remote control for the TV and let us turn on whatever we wanted, small thing but still a nice gesture.

The only problem we encountered was with room service. Waited over an hour and half and when the order came it was wrong and missing half the order. In fairness to the manager on duty they did not charge us for the food as a result and apologised immediately so it was not an issue.

I'd go back tomorrow if I was going to an event in Wembley.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better and if you can get a room facing the stadium you will a fantastic view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to write this review and delighted that you had an enjoyable stay.

I was delighted to read that you found our rooms and facilities to be excellent. We are extremely proud of the facilities and product we offer and are always thrilled to know our guests feel the same.

Really pleased that you found the food and service outstanding in Icons Bar and as a special touch you were given the remote control for the tv. Our team pride themselves on delivering exceptional service to our guests.

My apologies for the inconvenience you were caused regarding your room service order which I will follow up with my Food & Beverage Services Manager. I was pleased to read that you liaised with the Duty Manager and it was resolved.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Spent two nights booked for a leisure weekend, one of which included an event in the Wembley Arena opposite - which was literally yards across the road and cannot be bettered for proximity.

The hotel is very modern, my room was very spacious, very clean and with good facilities such as HDTV as standard. Check in was as good as it gets and check out took literally a minute.

Downsides.? There were no views from the room to speak of and I found the shower/bath mixer tap in my bathroom was broken and a plumber had to be called to attend to it. That said, it was fixed within an hour and the fault was almost certainly the fault of the previous guest's stupidity / heavy handedness.

(So well done Hilton's maintenance man.!)

Upside.? The staff were universally excellent. I stay in a lot of "corporate" hotels, but these were exceptional throughout; with special mention to Fernando and his colleague on reception whose name I sadly cannot recall, but who were A1 as regards resolving an issue with my second night booking.

Other comments.? The hotel is within a hundred yards or so of convenience stores, restaurants and like facilities and Wembley Park tube station is but five minutes walk away. Car parking was charged at £15.00 a night for hotel guests, the car park being about two minutes walk away - it, incidentally, being the cleanest / best maintained car park I have ever seen.! And one other great plus: it was probably one of the "quietest" hotels I have ever stayed in, even though it seemed to be well occupied at the time.

A great stay and I will not hesitate in returning in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review, we very much appreciate your time.

I am delighted to read your positive feedback and to learn that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us.

Deilghted that you found our rooms spacious, clean and modern. I am sorry to hear that the mixer tap was faulty but pleased our Maintenance Team resolved the problem straight away.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding Fernando, I have shared these comments with the Reception/Concierge Team as they serve as a great motivator.

I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay and very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Leeds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed here with my girlfriend on Monday the 11th of March, and I have to be honest and say it's one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The location is great, it's only a 5 minute walk from the tube station, and the fast train into London only takes about 10 minutes. When I stayed here, a daily tube pass was only £8.00, and the king-size room with a stadium view was about £90.00, free access to the gym, sauna, swimming baths, sky TV etc...This is ridiculous value for money.

The hotel is brand-new, its science lab spotless, and very stylishly decorated. The bed was so big I got lonely in it, the bathroom was great, massive bath, fresh towels, all the shampoos and bath stuff you'd need...Also did I mention sky TV? It felt like home.

Thinking about the actual value for money makes me smile, you couldn't stay in the same quality hotel in the city center for less than £200, and you'd have to deal with all the pretentious, rude and overpriced staff that look down on you.

I'd recommend anyone to stay here, as long as Wembley arena or Stadium are not in use, otherwise the prices obviously go through the roof, but in the quiet periods, it's like they're giving the rooms away.

Room Tip: Make sure you check to see what time the last train leaves from the center to Wembley, I think it...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this review and for sharing your experience with everyone.

I am pleased to learn that on the whole that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be passing on your comments with our team members.

We are very fortunate to be located next to Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena with great links into the City. As you mentioned we are a short walk away from Wembley Park Station and you can be at Bond Street within 20 minutes on the Jubilee Line.

Thanks also for your feedback regarding our bedrooms being spacious and well equipped. Glad you felt you were at home away from home.

Once again thank you for recommending us as the place stay when in London. I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I used my HH points and reserved a room so I could watch the above game. Managed to check in early which was good as I was feeling unwell. I was upgraded to the lounge which was quite beautiful but fairly empty at 1pm. My room was good but not overlooking the stadium. This has to be the closest Hotel to wembley stadium. You can sit and watch as the crowds gather then be in your seat in about half an hour. The bar downstairs looked good and offered god views of the stadium also. Plenty of security evident, especially in the evening. Willing porters and concierge. My bedroom was cold and maintenance had to spend a while fixing it.
Overall a great hotel, that I would use again if I wanted to splurge or impress.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

Many thanks for choosing Hilton London Wembley as a place to stay during your visit to Wembley.

I am pleased we were able to check you in earlier and that you were given access to the Executive Lounge and trust you enjoyed our offerings in there.

It is enjoyable to sit back, relax and watch the crowds go by especially on Event Dates from either Icons Bar, The Association Restaurant or Executive Lounge.

Really pleased that overall your stay was a pleasant one and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Chesham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stayed for Jazzercise weekend (march 2013). fantastic hotel - all the staff were brilliant and looked after us well. Clean, spacious rooms. Only downside was really uncomfortable bed (like sleeping on a concrete block) and the pool and sauna were not big enough for the size of the hotel. Also not impressed by the 10% service charge on a bottle of already costly wine - even if you went to the bar to get it yourself !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to complete this review.

Thanks for your feedback and really pleased to read that you liked our hotel.

I am sorry to hear that you found our beds to be uncomfortable. Its the first a guest has mentioned this since opening, rest assured I will share your feedback with our Executive Housekeeper.

We are very fortunate to be able to offer a 12m indoor heated swimming pool to our guests, I am sorry that you felt it was not large enough.

There is a discretionary 10% service charge applied to all Food & Beverage in the Bar/Restaurant. I am sorry you were not advised that it was discretionary.

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton London Wembley? Share your experiences!