“Over and above...” 4 of 5 stars

Manchester
“Over and above...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Beautiful hotel!

A few of our team (me included) stayed here at the end of a tour we were on with a client and with the last date being at Wembley Arena, the location was beyond perfect. When we returned to the hotel at 1.30am, we wanted to have a few drinks to celebrate the end of the tour, but the bar was closed. After a few conversations with the night staff, they allowed us to use the sofa areas on the mezzanine level and order some drinks from the room menus... It was perfect for a few quiet celebratory drinks! With floor to ceiling windows and a view of wembley stadium all lit up it was awesome. A massive thank you to all the staff for accommodating us.

Breakfast was lovely! The only downside of the gorgeous floor to ceiling windows was the heat - it was very sunny the next morning and although freezing outside, it had a real greenhouse effect inside... I suggest air con guys it was far too warm! But a small price to pay for a great stay... The rooms were gorgeous too.

• Stayed January 2013
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review.

Really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that you liked the floor to ceiling windows offering great views of the Wembley Stadium.

I was also thrilled that your celebatory drinks were accommodated by our Night Manager and please that you and your team had a memorable experience.

Many thanks for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you all back in the near future.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Cardiff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed here on opening night. Check in was a little confused but I think that was purely because staff were getting used to the systems. The staff were friendly and helpful. Executive lounge great and rooms are spacious and well equipped. We've stayed on four more occasions since the opening night and have never found anything to complain about. Will definitely use again.

Room Tip: We've stayed in the executive rooms and also a corner suite, I prefer the executive rooms, there...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your kind feedback with all.

I am really pleased to hear that you have stayed with us a few times since we opened and that each time you have had an enjoyable and pleasant stay.

Its great to hear also that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and serviced minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

We look forward to continuing to welcome you at Hilton London Wembley.

belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Yes, it's far from city center. But worth the (fast) ride.
The train station is a short walk (5min) away through a rather depressing passage to the stadion.
The hotel is very newish, friendly staff, good big room with a safe but no space in the fridge to store anything.
Breakfast is first class. Pool/sauna/steamroom with attentive attendants. Well designed and clean.
One important complaint : on both the nights we stayed there the TV went on at 4 AM. The very first purpose of a hotel is to ensure guests enjoy a quiet,undisturbed sleep.
Hilton Wembley failed on this

Room Tip: Check out the electric connections !
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay at the hotel.

I am pleased to learn that on the whole that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be passing your comments onto the team.

My apologies for the distubance caused regarding the tv. I can assure you that this was a one off techincal fault which we immediately addressed with the company who manages the tv system. I can confirm this has now been resolved and my apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we really hope to welcome you back very soon.

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Really beautiful and clean. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable and our entire stay was really worth the price. Litle bit far from the center though but with the subway really near this was not a problem.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay with us.

It was great to hear that your stay was an enjoyable and comfortable one and that you liked every aspect of the hotel.

Hilton London Wembley has good links into Central London and I am pleased that you didn't find the distance from Wembley Park Station to the hotel that far.

Thanks again and we really hope to welcome you back soon when we can look after you again.

Belfast, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Have now stayed here 3 times on business including not long after it opened.

Hotel is about 5 mins walk from the tube station. The walk perhaps isn't through the most salubrious of areas, so be careful.

The hotel itself is modern and very nice as you'd expect. Good rooms, bathrooms, public areas.

Down sides - I can never get my ipad to work on their wifi. it works everywhere else (I stay in a lot of Hiltons), but for whatever reason it doesn't work here.

On the last couple of occasions staying there I must admit that the cleanliness wasn't as good as I wished - there were a good few stray hairs in the bathroom that didn't belong to me. There were also "rings" in the bathroom were items had previously been left.

The staff are pleasant and efficient, however if a bit robotic and lacking in personality and knowledge (couldn't answer question on executive lounge opening hours and was also turned away from the breakfast).

As a HHonors Diamond member I have access to their Executive Lounge. This is very spectacular with views over Wembley. There are nibbles in the evening (cheese, chicken wings, spring rolls etc) and help yourself to alcohol until 8pm. Don't have breakfast here as choice is very limited - only a couple of hot options. Breakfast in the main dining room is as good as any Hilton I've had anywhere (although not in the league of Hilton Stockholm!) and not to be missed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your feedback with everyone.

Rest assured that I have taken on board your comments and will share your feedback with my team.

Sorry to hear that you are unable to get Wifi on your ipad, if in case you experience the same on a future stay, please do let ue know and we will try our best to resolve it.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us as this is the only way we can constantly improve and meet our guests expectations.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for New Year's Eve, and I have to say I thought it was amazing.

The hotel itself is brand new, and the stylish decor actually reminds me quite a lot of West End hotels too, which is rare for north London.

Check in was very quick and easy, and the room itself was very nice. The bed was really comfortable, and we had everything we needed. I did think the shower could have been a bit more powerful, but to be honest everything else was excellent so that can be overlooked.

The NYE meal was just perfect, everything was cooked really nicely (and I'm very picky when it comes to steak!). The dessert was really good too, and it was all presented very impressively.

The whole experience was incredible and excellent value for money. I'd definitely go back to this hotel - for the decor, the room, the staff, but mainly the food!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to write this review.

Really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us over NYE and that you were impressed with the hotel quality and standard. We too are really proud of our product and feel privileged to be right next door to iconic venues in Wembley.

Rest assured that I will certainly share your comments with all the team and we really hope to welcome you back very soon.

Best wishes,

Plymouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here in January with my partner. Couldn't fault anything. Room was clean, fresh. Facilities were brilliant, spa fantastic. Staff friendly and professional. Breakfast buffet absolutely brilliant, so much choice. Will defiantly stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for writing this review and for your kind feedback.

I am delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us and were able to enjoy all our facilities.

I am reallyed pleased that you found our food quality outstanding and service excellent. Our team pride themselves on delivering exceptional service to all our guests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future.

Director of Operations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wembley
Novotel London Wembley
Travelodge Wembley
Travelodge Wembley
#544 of 1,052 in London
3.5 of 5 stars 319 reviews

Been to Hilton London Wembley? Share your experiences!