“Excellent hotel - great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early, up to 20% off
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Wembley
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel - great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for New Year's Eve, and I have to say I thought it was amazing.

The hotel itself is brand new, and the stylish decor actually reminds me quite a lot of West End hotels too, which is rare for north London.

Check in was very quick and easy, and the room itself was very nice. The bed was really comfortable, and we had everything we needed. I did think the shower could have been a bit more powerful, but to be honest everything else was excellent so that can be overlooked.

The NYE meal was just perfect, everything was cooked really nicely (and I'm very picky when it comes to steak!). The dessert was really good too, and it was all presented very impressively.

The whole experience was incredible and excellent value for money. I'd definitely go back to this hotel - for the decor, the room, the staff, but mainly the food!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to write this review.

Really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us over NYE and that you were impressed with the hotel quality and standard. We too are really proud of our product and feel privileged to be right next door to iconic venues in Wembley.

Rest assured that I will certainly share your comments with all the team and we really hope to welcome you back very soon.

Best wishes,

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Plymouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here in January with my partner. Couldn't fault anything. Room was clean, fresh. Facilities were brilliant, spa fantastic. Staff friendly and professional. Breakfast buffet absolutely brilliant, so much choice. Will defiantly stay again.

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for writing this review and for your kind feedback.

I am delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us and were able to enjoy all our facilities.

I am reallyed pleased that you found our food quality outstanding and service excellent. Our team pride themselves on delivering exceptional service to all our guests.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed recently with my 9 y/o Son, from the short walk to the hotel from the train station.. The overall appearance of the hotel set the mood for the stay, a new build hotel right on the doorstep of Wembley Arena & Wembley Stadium, Checking in was quick and faultless.. The staff very friendly and helpful.. And reception area very warming, having previously put a note on the booking for a high floor, we werent disapointed and had a room on the 7th floor, The room itself was just great, we had a guest twin room.. And me and my son were just overjoyed!! Clean facilities, thought the en suite was fantastic with its black and white checkered tiles and the room very modern and clean cut.
The leisure facilities were great,clean, and enjoyable to use.
Any questions we had to ask were dealt with professionally!!
This was my first time with the Hilton, and every expectation was met, i look forward to staying again in the future.
I would recommend anyone to give this hotel a try!!

Absolutley fantastic!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review we really appreciate it.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay and thanks for recommending us as a place to stay in Wembley.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was my first ever stay at a Hilton Hotel and fourth for my girlfriend. The Hilton name is synonymous with being world class hotel brand. So I had high expectations going into this.

When I arrived off the tube at Wembley Park station went down the steps and walked up the main drag towards the stadium and saw the hotel and Wembley Arena on my right hand side. Took five minutes max.

Got to the hotel and when I walked in it had this feeling of newness to it being under one year old. Check in was fast and got offered help with our bags which wasn't necessary but nice to be asked.

We stayed in an executive room. It was well appointed and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The room had a mini bar fridge which might I add is very expensive. The bathroom was a good size and had good selection of complimentary toiletries and well stocked with towels. One complaint was I found. The shower to be too hot even on the coldest setting I could manage. The plug in the sink was faulty so I had to just remove it or water would overflow.

The view from our room was amazing to look over at the Wembley stadium.

The executive lounge was great and enjoyed from 6pm to 8pm complimentary alcohol. We had Jack Daniels and Budweiser. Also in the lounge used the computers to catch up with emails. Good fast Internet.

In the morning went down for breakfast but was met with a price menu which was not expecting as the letter given to us explaining all the complimentary benefits of the executive room says we get breakfast on either the third floor or in the executive lounge. Stayed two nights and happened both mornings so felt a tad embarrassed.

The breakfast was a decent selection but coming from Scotland I do miss potato scones so Hash Browns it had to be.

After breakfast I went by myself for a sauna and steam room and had it to myself and was so relaxed. Went in and looked at the gym. Looked a good hotel gym.

Was staying at the hotel for an event at The Wembley Arena and was pleased on how close it was to the venue. Nice and relaxed for walking back to to the hotel after the event.

Would recommend this hotel for going to an event at the arena.

Room Tip: Ask for a Wembley Stadium view
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay with us.

Your feedback has been greatly appreciated and we were pleased to hear that your overall stay was an enjoyable one and that you would recommend us a place to stay in Wembley.

I am sorry to hear about the water in the shower being too hot. I have spoken with my Facilities Team to follow up on this

For guests staying in Executive rooms or Suites, we do offer breakfast inclusive in the Executive Lounge or The Association Restaurant. There is also an a la carte menu available should guests prefer something different from whats offered from the hot & cold buffet.

Thanks once again for your feedback and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed for a single night in mid-January. Overall, we enjoyed a comfortable night's rest, ahead of our onward journey into Central London the following day, following a long car journey to the Capital. We arrived late in the evening and the Hotel was almost deserted - not surprising on a mid-January night, with Snow forecast to arrive the same night.

The check-in staff was friendly, though a little clueless - asking me if our home of Hong Kong was a City? He also couldnt find our Hilton Honour's membership details on the system (we'd forgotten to bring our members cards). Anyhow, this wasnt a big issue for us.

The Hotel is new, opening in the Summer of 2012. As a result, it has everything you might from an modern identikit 5* hotel. Rooms were large and clean. Bed comfortable and hotel very quiet. Though i'd add the Hilton is a large hotel situated next to Wembley Football Stadium and a rock concert venue. I therefore imagine the place might get a bit rowdy on a match/ concert day.

The room had tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom amenities were lacking outside Shampoo and Soap etc. Everything else was as you'd expect and of a general high quality (for a mass market 5* hotel)

Check-out was flawless and staff competent/ friendly, making up for their somewhat clueless night colleague. Parking is next door in a privately owned multi-storey car park and costs 15 Pounds for 24 hours (a discount to the official rate).

Overall, the Hilton met with expectations. It's a competent 5* chain hotel and I would stay there again if we need to do a similar "day in the City". If you are looking for a more luxurious experience, then you will have to stay in Central London and will end up paying a lot more.

We booked the hotel through a discounted internet site and got a good rate, compared to what we would of paid more centrally. The lower room price more than compensated the cost of the Parking and Congestion Zone Charge for Central London.

One little annoyance - Although our request for a quiet room was met, it would have been nice to be a a room facing Wembley Stadium, given the hotel was not busy. Anyway, we got a good night's sleep and that's what matters more to me!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review online following your recent stay with us.

I was pleased to your overall experience at the Hotel was a positive one and you foudn your room to be of a good standard.

I was disappointed to read of your experience on arrival at the hotel, please be assured I have discussed your comments with our Front of House Manager and remedial action has been taken.

Thank you again for taking time to share your experience with everyone, I very much look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Managed to get a good price (£80) for a double room on a saturday!!! You cannot be disappointed for such a quality at such a price!!! The room was very clean and spacious!! Neat!!! Very modern and designed hotel!! You cannot be closer to Wembley arena!!! Was a bit surprised when checking the menu that no food was served in bedrooms after 12 as you would expect in such a big place!! Did not try their breakfast so would not be able to comment on it!!! Did not try their bar or restaurant either!!!

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone, we very much appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and like many others guests found our location perfect for Wembley arena and stadium.

I was suprised to read your comment regarding our room service offering here at the hotel as we offer an extensive 24hr menu in room service. I am sorry that you did not see our In room dining menu.

I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Best wishes

Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Had to use a football expression for an excellent new Hilton right next door to Wembley Stadium. Did not realise when booking that the old hotel round the corner had moved to this impressive new building. Sadly we caught it just after the Xmas break when the Exec Lounge & other facilities were still closed. However we enjoyed the stay & had a room on a high floor overlooking the Stadium. Very comfortable with usual Hilton amenities.
Bar catered for exec guests with a very good afternoon tea. No complaints with the menu for dinner either as we dined in due to lack of finding alternatives nearby.
Car parking under cover nearby was a bit steep at £15 but for one night you could stand it, a longer stay would work out quite expensive.

Room Tip: High floor stadium side
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

We are very fortunate to be located next to Wembley Stadium and I am glad that our location worked well for you.

I am delighted that you were found our rooms to be spacious and that you enjoyed a great view of the Stadium.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and we do hope that you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Director of Operations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wembley
Novotel London Wembley
Travelodge Wembley
Travelodge Wembley
#549 of 1,055 in London
3.5 of 5 stars 343 reviews

Been to Hilton London Wembley? Share your experiences!