“A little corner of paradise in Wembley (and fab NYE party)” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wembley
London
“A little corner of paradise in Wembley (and fab NYE party)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night on New Years Eve as part of a party package we booked together with our friends. Straight away I have to say that we thought the package was incredibly reasonable considering it was new years eve and it was at a Hilton. Once we got to the hotel we were amazed that such a swish place had such an amazing deal, this hotel definitely has the wow factor. It is a new hotel and is really stunning – who knew this little corner of paradise existed in Wembley! I love the décor, in particular there are some very funky lights in the reception area and the wallpaper next to the escalators is very cool. We checked in at 3pm (quick and staff very helpful) to spend the afternoon relaxing in the swimming pool and sauna.

Our room was really nice and very spacious. I really like the black and white tiling in the bathroom, very modern, sink perhaps a little shallow. As we didn’t book an executive room we did not have bath robes. Nice toiletries included, funky brand used here and very nice change from the usual Crabtree & Evelyn that Hiltons tend to favour. I was very impressed that we had lovely fluffy bath sheets – there’s nothing that irritates me more than teensy towels in hotels, and these bath sheets were large and luxurious and exactly what decent quality hotels should be offering and hope that other "quality" establishments update theirs and follow suit – big thumbs up here!

The staff at the gym were very helpful with explaining how we sign in, the layout of the facilities and providing towels. The changing rooms were spotless and lead through to the swimming pool area which also was spotless. Unfortunately the Jacuzzi was not working that day but we were not disappointed as the pool, sauna and steam room were all lovely – we felt truly pampered after relaxing all afternoon.

The party the hotel put on for NYE was fab! An amazing 3 course meal in the restaurant (food so good, presented and tasted like it was Michelin quality) with little party boxes with streamers, balloons, party poppers, masks, etc and a DJ and dance floor to have a boogie after. We had such a good laugh with our friends and there was a great atmosphere there. Again, cannot believe what amazing value for money this was – we have already said that we would book every year if it was on offer. Check out the cool balcony area around the bar, very snazzy!

Breakfast the next day was exactly what you would expect from a Hilton – good food and good service – we were not disappointed. We really did appreciate that breakfast had been extended to be served until 1pm which allowed us a much needed lie-in after the night before! Check-out was quick and friendly, note make sure you get your parking ticket validated and then you need to pay in the next 15mins in the car park in order to get the hotel discount on parking.

I struggle to find fault to be honest and actually found this Hilton to be much nicer than the Park Lane Hilton. Stunning hotel, great facilities, very good staff – who could ask for more! We will be returning if we have any events in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the stadium on the highest floor your booked rate will get you.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review following your recent stay with us.

Really pleased to hear that your overall stay was an enjoyable one and that the hotel was met to your satisfaction.

I will certainly be sharing your positive feedback with my team and once again I am delighted that every aspect of your stay was met.

I do hope that you will return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

It was a pleasant surprise to check into a hotel just next to Wembley....but without the hustle bustle of the city....the warmth of the staff will take you by surprise...check into a club room which will give you access to the club on the top floor in the evening which will give you access to free liquor and food...the subway is nearby and easily accessible. The breakfast spread is excellent..and plenty...but repetitive... A variety is more than welcome...overall it is a great experience and would love to come back..

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

We are very fortunate to be located stone/s throw away to both iconic venues in Wembley and I am pleased to hear that our location worked well for you.

I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and that you were able to take advantage of our Executive Lounge whilst enjoying superb views of Wembley Stadium.

Furthermore, I am so pleased that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and service minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

Best wishes,

Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This brand new hotel, opened in July 2012, was simply outstanding. I stayed for four nights this New Year. I have stayed at many Hilton brand hotels throughout the world and I have to say this is possibly the best one I have come across. Despite the out-of-the-way location, the hotel more than makes up for the extra travel time with its quality and service. The staff were always very helpful. The breakfast buffet exceeded the usual Hilton quality with a wide selection each morning. The rooms were finished to the highest standard and tastefully decorated. The only complaint was the TV - I just want to turn it on and the TV channel will be right there like a normal TV rather than having to navigate through a complex menu arrangement.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us.

Delighted to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and that you were really happy with the service, quality and standard we offer.

We do offer a wide selection during breakfast and pleased that you felt that we do too.

I have noted your comment regarding the TV which I will share with the company who manages the tv system in the hotel.

Thank you for choosing Hilton London Wembley, we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed here on 28 December 2012.
2 couples in our party for our Friend Nic the plumber from Cyprus birthday celebration. Used it as abase to then go into London to watch a show. (Only a pleasant 30min trip on the tube)
Everything about the Hotel is fabulous. The General Manger and all the staff were very attentive and breakfast was fabulous. The rooms are very spacious and immaculate. The dining room overlooks Wembley Stadium which is a pretty impressive site.
Thanks to all for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to this review and for sharing your positive feedback with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I was delighted to learn that you found our offering during breakfast fabulous and that you enjoyed the view of the Stadium from The Association Restaurant.

As you experienced, the journey when heading into Central London is quite straight forward from the hotel and easily accesible with great links.

Many thanks for your feedback once again and I do hope that you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

At first I thought that the hotel may be very far from Central London places like Oxford Street etc, but board a tube from just around the corner and you are bang at the Oxford Circus in no time. Having earlier stayed in central London Hotels (including some very famed ones) the F&B services were a very pleasant change, they had a full range of breakfast and won’t hesitate to say that after having tasted the stale/cold breakfast of those bigwigs, this was a welcome change that came as a surprise but a big welcome surprise. The only small complain that some days they have novice guys on the cooking platforms. Would like to visit again and probably would always stay here only, on my London visits.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is a relatively new one, many cabbies aren't aware of it. May take a little long...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with everyone, we very much appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you would consider staying with us again.

As you mentioned, the hotel easily accessible from central London on the underground network from Wembley Park.

Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast, like other guests you found this to be excellent. I have noted your comments regarding the chefs which I will share with our Executive Head Chef.

Once again many thanks for choosing to stay with us and for keeping us in mind on your future visits to London, when we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

First stay in a Hilton hotel and i did not have high expectations, guessing it would be just another chain hotel but i was very very wrong!!! Hotel lobby was stunning, staff are very friendly and very polite. Rooms are very large, any issue i had was dealt with immediately, and i mean immediately, had a room on the 6th floor with a request of the stadium view and that is what i got, beautiful view! Lives beyond the Hilton name, very luxury and affordable for Wembley. Sadly only let down was a charge for parking and a bottle of water in the restaurant costs £6!!!???

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the stadium!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments with everyone.

It's great news to hear that our team members went over and beyond to ensure your stay was an enjoyable and comfortable one.

Thank for your kind feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We just came back from Hilton wembley but not happy because to many thinks no good.
1) to reach the lift on the floor you have to walk 100 meters.
2) the room not other Hilton standart.(the bed lining was hole)
3) not very clean,housekeeper not enough trained
4) not nice wellcoming
5) The breakfast is disillusion 2 fresh cheese, 3 little packet cheese,1 type of ham (but diffucult understan if its chicken or ham because was some colour of chicken ham) 1 type of chicken sliced,very cheap quality of small chunks salmon,very bud quality orange juice(looks like mixed with water,fresh orange and concentrate of orange,unbelieveable but yes not HONEY on the buffet,even they dont know to make scramble eggs, i couldnt eat it first time in my life,
There are lots to say....The final..
I believed the Hilton in UK as i know all other country but disappointment never any more Hilton in UK....I suggest to the manager go to Hilton Innsbruck for training how the managment hotel and how to perepare the breakfast so fresh and nicely....good luck...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment during your stay. I would appreciate it if you can contact me personally so that we can discuss your stay in further detail.

I am the Front of House Manager for the hotel and can be reached via 020 8150 8090 or sarah.baldwin@hilton.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Sarah Baldwin
Front of House Manager

Been to Hilton London Wembley? Share your experiences!