“A boutique hotel with a great Team of staff and excellent food” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Sale - From £110
Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Wembley
Mumbai
“A boutique hotel with a great Team of staff and excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

It was a pleasant surprise to check into a hotel just next to Wembley....but without the hustle bustle of the city....the warmth of the staff will take you by surprise...check into a club room which will give you access to the club on the top floor in the evening which will give you access to free liquor and food...the subway is nearby and easily accessible. The breakfast spread is excellent..and plenty...but repetitive... A variety is more than welcome...overall it is a great experience and would love to come back..

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

We are very fortunate to be located stone/s throw away to both iconic venues in Wembley and I am pleased to hear that our location worked well for you.

I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and that you were able to take advantage of our Executive Lounge whilst enjoying superb views of Wembley Stadium.

Furthermore, I am so pleased that you found the team members in all areas of the hotel to be friendly and service minded and that we looked after you during your stay.

Best wishes,

780 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This brand new hotel, opened in July 2012, was simply outstanding. I stayed for four nights this New Year. I have stayed at many Hilton brand hotels throughout the world and I have to say this is possibly the best one I have come across. Despite the out-of-the-way location, the hotel more than makes up for the extra travel time with its quality and service. The staff were always very helpful. The breakfast buffet exceeded the usual Hilton quality with a wide selection each morning. The rooms were finished to the highest standard and tastefully decorated. The only complaint was the TV - I just want to turn it on and the TV channel will be right there like a normal TV rather than having to navigate through a complex menu arrangement.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete this review following your stay with us.

Delighted to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and that you were really happy with the service, quality and standard we offer.

We do offer a wide selection during breakfast and pleased that you felt that we do too.

I have noted your comment regarding the TV which I will share with the company who manages the tv system in the hotel.

Thank you for choosing Hilton London Wembley, we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed here on 28 December 2012.
2 couples in our party for our Friend Nic the plumber from Cyprus birthday celebration. Used it as abase to then go into London to watch a show. (Only a pleasant 30min trip on the tube)
Everything about the Hotel is fabulous. The General Manger and all the staff were very attentive and breakfast was fabulous. The rooms are very spacious and immaculate. The dining room overlooks Wembley Stadium which is a pretty impressive site.
Thanks to all for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to this review and for sharing your positive feedback with everyone.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I was delighted to learn that you found our offering during breakfast fabulous and that you enjoyed the view of the Stadium from The Association Restaurant.

As you experienced, the journey when heading into Central London is quite straight forward from the hotel and easily accesible with great links.

Many thanks for your feedback once again and I do hope that you return to stay with us in the future, when we will have the opportunity to look after you once again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

At first I thought that the hotel may be very far from Central London places like Oxford Street etc, but board a tube from just around the corner and you are bang at the Oxford Circus in no time. Having earlier stayed in central London Hotels (including some very famed ones) the F&B services were a very pleasant change, they had a full range of breakfast and won’t hesitate to say that after having tasted the stale/cold breakfast of those bigwigs, this was a welcome change that came as a surprise but a big welcome surprise. The only small complain that some days they have novice guys on the cooking platforms. Would like to visit again and probably would always stay here only, on my London visits.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is a relatively new one, many cabbies aren't aware of it. May take a little long...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with everyone, we very much appreciate your time.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you would consider staying with us again.

As you mentioned, the hotel easily accessible from central London on the underground network from Wembley Park.

Thank you for your comments regarding our breakfast, like other guests you found this to be excellent. I have noted your comments regarding the chefs which I will share with our Executive Head Chef.

Once again many thanks for choosing to stay with us and for keeping us in mind on your future visits to London, when we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

First stay in a Hilton hotel and i did not have high expectations, guessing it would be just another chain hotel but i was very very wrong!!! Hotel lobby was stunning, staff are very friendly and very polite. Rooms are very large, any issue i had was dealt with immediately, and i mean immediately, had a room on the 6th floor with a request of the stadium view and that is what i got, beautiful view! Lives beyond the Hilton name, very luxury and affordable for Wembley. Sadly only let down was a charge for parking and a bottle of water in the restaurant costs £6!!!???

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the stadium!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for sharing your positive comments with everyone.

It's great news to hear that our team members went over and beyond to ensure your stay was an enjoyable and comfortable one.

Thank for your kind feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We just came back from Hilton wembley but not happy because to many thinks no good.
1) to reach the lift on the floor you have to walk 100 meters.
2) the room not other Hilton standart.(the bed lining was hole)
3) not very clean,housekeeper not enough trained
4) not nice wellcoming
5) The breakfast is disillusion 2 fresh cheese, 3 little packet cheese,1 type of ham (but diffucult understan if its chicken or ham because was some colour of chicken ham) 1 type of chicken sliced,very cheap quality of small chunks salmon,very bud quality orange juice(looks like mixed with water,fresh orange and concentrate of orange,unbelieveable but yes not HONEY on the buffet,even they dont know to make scramble eggs, i couldnt eat it first time in my life,
There are lots to say....The final..
I believed the Hilton in UK as i know all other country but disappointment never any more Hilton in UK....I suggest to the manager go to Hilton Innsbruck for training how the managment hotel and how to perepare the breakfast so fresh and nicely....good luck...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
KaraMonteiro, Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment during your stay. I would appreciate it if you can contact me personally so that we can discuss your stay in further detail.

I am the Front of House Manager for the hotel and can be reached via 020 8150 8090 or sarah.baldwin@hilton.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Sarah Baldwin
Front of House Manager
SIDCUP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Nice hotel, staff very good, great bar and large nice room. The only thing wrong was that the shower was poor for a new hotel with bad pressure as well and the sink plug kept getting stuck so the sink was full of water( room 635). I would definitely stay here again when going to an event at both wembley stadium and arena both with or without kids.
Dave Sidcup

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service, standard and team members were all met to your complete satisfaction throughout your stay.

I am sorry to hear about the water pressure in the shower and the sink plug, I can assure you that our Facilities Team will look into this and it will be resolved.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us during your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton London Wembley? Share your experiences!