Fantastic price for a budget London hotel. Great staff, rooms very clean, great bathroom and bed comfortable. Stayed 3 nights on our London museums excursion. Didn't have breakfast as wetherspoons is 5 minutes down the road on Wembley high street.
Just to add to previous reviewers: "overland" station is literally outside of the hotel. If you don't have oyster card, you can get a 1-day off peak (after 9am) tube pass (any tube station) for zone 1-4 (wembley is zone 4) for £8. This can be used on underground, overground or buses. On a night, we used marylebone overground and wembley was the first stop... really quick and better than tube :) Someone might find this useful.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Wembley Hotel
- Ibis London Wembley Hotel Wembley
- Accor London Wembley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Wembley is located close to Wembley Stadium. Aside from magnificent views of London, the hotel offers easy access to the English capital, only 15 min from Baker Street and 25 min from Oxford Circus on the tube. Book one of our 210 rooms with air cooling system, Complimentary Tea & Coffee, Hair Dryer, In Room Telephone, Pay TV, Internet & WI-FI facility, On-suite Showers & Toilets. Special need rooms are available on request with limited mobility and benefit from the use of our amenities including a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days. Discounted Car Parking Facility within 5 min walk in the public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis London Wembley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.