This s a chain of business hotels and they do try hard to do well. Check in staff was friendly and helpful. The policy of the hotel is that guests can check in after 12.00. I arrived at 12.20pm and I was told that only very few rooms were cleaned and ready for guests, so some time was spent on finding a clean room. The bathroom in the room looks like a pod. There is nothing wrong with that though, as everything looks quite modern and clean. The best bit was the room doors. They were specially designed not to slam. Unlike many hotels that are on the lower end, one could hardly get a good night's sleep because of the noise from doors slamming. I was really impressed that Ibis got that one sorted. Breakfast and Wifi would have been extra which was fine as this is quite normal for this chain I suppose. The air conditioner/ radiator made quite a bit of noise though.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Wembley Hotel Wembley
- Ibis London Wembley Hotel
- Accor London Wembley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis London Wembley is located close to Wembley Stadium. Aside from magnificent views of London, the hotel offers easy access to the English capital, only 15 min from Baker Street and 25 min from Oxford Circus on the tube. Book one of our 210 rooms with air cooling system, Complimentary Tea & Coffee, Hair Dryer, In Room Telephone, Pay TV, Internet & WI-FI facility, On-suite Showers & Toilets. Special need rooms are available on request with limited mobility and benefit from the use of our amenities including a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days. Discounted Car Parking Facility within 5 min walk in the public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis London Wembley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.