The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The only problem we had when we arrived is that the pool and hot tub were not available for us to use. They did give us a free night at a later date to come back and use their facilities. We did travel to Hershey while there and it was better to stay there than stay in Hershey. There is much more do and see in Lancaster County than in Hershey. We will go back. This is the second Best Western in Lancaster County that we stayed at and the other one at the Revere Inn was just as nice. The only reason we stayed here was we thought it was closer to where we were going to travel. The only thing that our room was close to the road and occasionally we did hear traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New for 2014- Serenity Day Spa, located on-site at Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn is now open for business! Offering massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures to pamper and relax you on your next getaway!We offer brand new accommodations which were completed in July 2013 and include a new lobby, Indoor pool & Hot Tub, meeting space,large two room guest suites and family suites. Located in the Village of Intercourse, within walking distance to shops in the village and close to all Lancaster attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercourse Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Restaurant Hotel Intercourse
- Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn And Restaurant
- Best Western Intercourse
- Intercourse Best Western