The main point about this hotel is that the rooms do not have air-con and especially the rooms on level two soak up the heat from downstairs and also from the sun coming through the window. Its like walking in to a cooker. As a result we did not get any nights 'comfortable sleep' as per their guarentee. On returning home I notice there has been a refund fbut for only one of the three night's stay.
The location of the hotel is not too bad to be honest as it is only a short walk from Whitton train station that can get you in to the centre of London (Waterloo) in about 30mins.
But it is under the heathrow flight path, so expect a bit of additional noise.
As usual with these big chain hotels most things come at additional cost, such as breakfast and anything more than 30mins of internet.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Twickenham Stadium Hotel Twickenham
- Premier Inn Twickenham Stadium Hotel
- Premier Inn Twickenham Stadium United Kingdom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twickenham Stadium Premier Inn ideally located within central London just 30 minutes away by train and 5 mins walk from Whitton train station. Our hotel is an ideal choice for rugby fans as the Twickenham stadium and Stoop Rugby grounds, both just 15 minutes walk from the hotel. With Children (up to the age of 15) eating a free breakfast when accompanied by a full paying adult and no additional charges for family rooms, we are the top choice for families.Our Twickenham Stadium Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Twickenham Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.