A smaller Premier Inn but with the same good standards of large clean rooms. Refurbished since my last stay there almost two years ago, but my last two stays in other Premier Inns had nice large flat screen televisions mounted on the wall, however, this one only has a small flat screen TV fixed to the top of the desk. OK to watch but not as comfortably as the large wall mounted ones.
My only complaint was the overpowering smell of the wall mounted air fresheners in the downstairs corridor leading to the rooms, and as my room was at the end of the corridor, I could'nt escape the smell. It made the whole place smell a bit like a public toilet. I just wonder why they feel the need for such a strong smell, perhaps they are trying to cover up and underlying issue.
Having said that, it is not a bad place to stay. I was there for 4 nights, and apart from the air freshener had no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twickenham Stadium Premier Inn ideally located within central London just 30 minutes away by train and 5 mins walk from Whitton train station. Our hotel is an ideal choice for rugby fans as the Twickenham stadium and Stoop Rugby grounds, both just 15 minutes walk from the hotel. With Children (up to the age of 15) eating a free breakfast when accompanied by a full paying adult and no additional charges for family rooms, we are the top choice for families.Our Twickenham Stadium Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Twickenham Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Twickenham Stadium Hotel Twickenham
- Premier Inn Twickenham Stadium United Kingdom