“Excellent restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

+44 20 8893 9977
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Annapurna nepalese restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 164 Restaurants in Twickenham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Nepali
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This restaurant has been in business since 2003. It serves the most flavoursome dishes.
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and have always been really impressed. The food is fabulous and great value, friendly staff go out of their way to ensure you have a great dining experience. Well worth a visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Superb place to Make your evening very special.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

What an experience we had had. We were four from work looking for a relaxing place and good food and service, this restaurant scored it all. Very happy with food and service. Good value good portion sizes. Will be back soon.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is a great local restaurant, the best Nepalese food Ive ever tasted.
The food is brilliant and the staff are very friendly. Its great value for money but they also do special offers midweek and a Sunday buffet.
We are shortly moving out of the area but we will definatly come back here to eat.

Visited July 2012
Whitton, United Kingdom
“'epic food failure' and not the first time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Used restaurant for about 5 years. Great reputation and used by many Whitton locals. Over the past 6 months it has gone from great to bottom of the pile. My order has been wrong the last 3 times I have been in and my latest meal can only be summed up as total joke! Tonight 22nd July 2012 I ordered two starters, 2 mains, 1 rice and 2 naans. After waiting for 55 minutes in a restaurant with 4 people eating in it I thought I might have got my food quicker! Once I tried the meal this is what I got! 1 starter supposed to be kebab was raw mince cold in the middle. 2nd starter was supposed to be lamb samosa which was actually vegetable. Main course was supposed to have a Chicken madras but was actually milder than a korma and only had 4 small pieces of chicken. I could go on but I hope I people of Whitton can find a new good Indian / nepalese restaurant because it's getting bad out here. Put off by this don't make the mistake of going to Jollys as this is even worse,

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, Wonderfood food & Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We moved to Whitton 6 months ago, and tried Anna Purnas as it was just round he corner, it was out of this world, the Chiili Chicken is a must, all they waiters we're great and the boss goes the extra mile every time. We now go as often as possible and if we are too lazy the take away service is just as good as eating in.

• Visited July 2012