“Blessed to have such amazing stables in London!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Attractions in Teddington
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Outdoors
London
“Blessed to have such amazing stables in London!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Park Lane stables is housed in the historic old fire station of Teddington less than 5minutes away from Royal Bushy Park that backs on to Hampton Court Palace. It is truly amazing that in the middle of suburban London there is this the little gem where within minutes you can feel transported to the countryside riding amongst the deer in Bushy Park.
After over 15 years of not riding I was a little nervous about getting back in the saddle but the team at Park Lane Stables are so friendly and welcoming that any worries soon disappeared. The horses are fantastic (couldn't possibly choose a favourite) and there is nothing like hacking in the park; although I am excited to try a lesson in the area at their newly opened second site in Hampton. I also can't recommend their pub rides enough, it is a great way to get non horsey friends involved and having equine fun.
I can't imagine my weekends now without Park Lane Stables, truly the best and friendliest stables ever.

Visited February 2014

Feltham, United Kingdom
“best stables in london”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have been going to park lane stables for the last 3 and a half years and i have loved every minute of it. Natalie is a brilliant and friendly lady who i have formed such a great friendship with. Isobel has helped me over come my fears of when i fell off and lost my confidence and simon and mario are my fav horses to ride even harry gave me a great experience. I will defiantly recommend this stables to anyone who wants a horse riding experience. You also get to ride in a great place one of the royal parks called bushy park. So if you ever want to take up horse riding then i would say go to PARK LANE but its the friendliest kindest stables i have ever been to

Visited February 2013
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“THE BEST STABLES EVER!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was the best stables I have ever been to. The staff were so friendly and there is a 'no cruelty' rule, like no whips, which is excellent. Its for everyone. And Natalie, who owns the stables, is the nicest person you could ever meet. Some people are saying this is a terrible stables, but they are lying or they've got the wrong stables. Thank you s o much for the BEST RIDE EVER!!!!!!!!!

Visited January 2014
Teddington, United Kingdom
“It's just fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Park Lane Stables is brilliant, all the Helpers and staff are wonderful they are so helpful and lovely, I would recommend this place to people who haven’t ever been on a horse to experienced riders. Natalie, Isabel and Mike are fantastic and the other crew. I have been alot and I would never dream of moving it is just fantastic. My favorite horse is Prodney, he is a star to ride and makes it even more fun but all the horses are beautiful and loving. I would highly recommend it to everyone form any age they are just fantastic.

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I had our first ever riding lesson there and we loved it! The staff are lovely and made the whole experience extra enjoyable, and our horses Simon and Roger were very accomodating :-) Highly reccommend this place!

Visited August 2013