late booking via booking.com and late check in at 2300 and out for 0830 so difficult to give it a complete review.
check in very smooth. Standard room on the small side. with floor boards creaking. felt guilty going to the bathroom. Room also very warm. window only opens about 2 inch so no chance of a breeze. needless to say didn't sleep well. Breakfast good. Served in conservatory. hot and cold buffet type with usual choice of fare. Coffee actually tastes like coffee so a definite plus.
Checkout very smooth. Unfortunately didn't have time tibsample the leisure facilities. overall OK would book again but possibly only at a lower rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lensbury is a 4 star hotel and conference centre located on the banks of the River Thames at Teddington in South West London. Conveniently close to major attractions such as Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens and Twickenham Rugby Stadium, The Lensbury offers a good standard of accommodation, extensive leisure facilities and quality dining. The Lensbury is just 20 minutes by train from central London and 25 minutes by car from London Heathrow Airport and close to links for the M3 and M4 motorways.The property has its own car parking for 200 cars, complimentary WiFi throughout and 25 acres of grounds and gardens for you to enjoy.It truely is London's hidden gem on the Thames. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lensbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lensbury Hotel Teddington
- The Lensbury Teddington, Middlesex