We have stayed at the Lensbury a few times and have finally resolved not to return. The public areas are in desperate need of refurbishment, the staff are miserable, the food is dreadful and the rooms are tiny and dull. Some American colleagues complained about not even being able to fit into the shower! The only thing to recommend the place is the gym and fitness facilities, there is a 25m pool and plenty of tennis courts as it doubles as a health club. If you were travelling with small children you would appreciate the indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lensbury is a 4 star hotel and conference centre located on the banks of the River Thames at Teddington in South West London. Conveniently close to major attractions such as Hampton Court Palace, Kew Gardens and Twickenham Rugby Stadium, The Lensbury offers a good standard of accommodation, extensive leisure facilities and quality dining. The Lensbury is just 20 minutes by train from central London and 25 minutes by car from London Heathrow Airport and close to links for the M3 and M4 motorways.The property has its own car parking for 200 cars, complimentary WiFi throughout and 25 acres of grounds and gardens for you to enjoy.It truely is London's hidden gem on the Thames. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Lensbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lensbury Hotel Teddington
- The Lensbury Teddington, Middlesex