“My Haven” 5 of 5 stars

02087581122
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sizlers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Isleworth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Isleworth, United Kingdom
“My Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Sizlers has fast become my little safe haven where I'm guaranteed good service and even better food. I've been coming here fairly soon after it opened and it has now become my (at least) weekly dining destination. My most recent booking was my birthday party, I organised a set menu with Chef and it went very well, all my guests had a wonderful time and those that hadn't been before said they would definitely be back. My favorite is the lasagne and the house Merlot is more than acceptable. Price wise they are incredible reasonable. I can't recommend this place more. Can't wait for my lunch tomorrow!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Isleworth, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

fast and fabulous food in our little old Isleworth. everything was 100%.specially extremely clean.food was lovely.service was spot on.i wish them success.i highly recommend everyone give it a try you wont regret.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Isleworth
“Return to Isleworth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Simple range of good food well cooked and presented. Return to Isleworth almost monthly and always come here for dinner. As solo traveller, I often dine away from home always and am always made very welcome with a good dinner at a sensible price. I divert to Isleworth to eat here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Excellent food and service!!!
We had about the new italian restaurant which opened in isleworth and thought we would give it a try. l was surprised to see a top restaurant in this small village..in the past we have always had to drive to Richmond for a nice family outing in a restaurant. l definately recommend this restaurant in Isleworth.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Good local Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good friendly local with simple but tasty food. Great garlic bread and generous glasses of prosecco. Perfect easy mid week supper out together at end of the road.