“Not what I paid for” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Bridge Inn

The Bridge Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Isleworth
The Bridge Inn
Save Saved
You added The Bridge Inn to your Saves list
457 London Road, Isleworth TW7 5AA, England   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Isleworth B&B and Inns
Great Wyrley, England, United Kingdom
“Not what I paid for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I paid for a double ensuite room at £62 but when me and my husband arrived we got a twin. It was very outdated and could have done with a good clean especially in the bathroom. They only served a continental breakfast on the weekend which we skipped and would have been nice to have been offered a full English especially as we paid B and B rates. I personally wouldn't stay there again. If you are a group of lads looking to watch rugby and just want to get your head down then its ok but as a couple it's not good enough.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
cardiff
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

thought the room was good value for money. Only paid £45 for a twin room the room was great you have what you pay for. Continental breakfast in the morning was fine i would definitely stay there again!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Durham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I took three rooms as I was taking teenagers to see a concert at Twickenham. The staff in the pub were helpful, as were the customers. However, as there was utter congestion at the stadium, we were not able to get at taxi so had to walk home. We were all exhausted and only got to breakfast the next morning at 8 32 where we were told breakfast was finished at 830. It cost me a small fortune to take all the gang for breakfast to a cafe, There were no obvious signs to say what time breakfast was only one on the door that said continental breakfast from 7 weekdays and from 9 weekends. A bowl of cereal would have been helpful but we were offered nothing. It was a quite long walk to and from the stadium but it was possible, on a rugby day it may be possible to get a taxi as i have never been I cant say, but impossible on a sell out concert night as the traffic was gridlocked. However, this was an adequate b&b for the purpose of the exercise but the breakfast issue annoyed me enormously with the size of gang I had to feed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Warwick, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

this is a straightforward b&b, cheap and clean with friendly staff and a good location.
it is basic, with 2 shared bathrooms but you do get tea and coffee, a hairdrier and a tv in the room.
I would happily stay here again if all I wanted was a bed for the night, and the pub is a pleasant enough place to spend an hour or two

Room Tip: if you're just about for a night or two and simply want a place to sleep then this is absolutely...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Stockport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Isleworth is the back door to Twickenham and this hotel was great value for the HC final at Twickenham. A gem and the trains were empty compared to the trains to Richmond and Twickenham. It's a 20 minute walk to Twickenham.
The hotel is basic but if you are looking for simply a bed for the night at Rugby can'e be beaten for value compared what you will pay in Richmond.
Keep it under your hat!!

Room Tip: No breakfast at weekends, but cafe up the street
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night while attending the Rugby at Twikenham. We found this place perfect for what we wanted, it was cheap, clean and close to the ground (£6 taxi ride). The check in was 12pm so it meant we could drop our stuff off and get away to the rugby quickly. The rooms were basic but very clean and very comfortable beds. The showers in the bathrooms were good, powerful, spacious and clean. We didn't eat at the pub but did have a few drinks with the locals. The staff were great and even let us leave our bags after we checked out so we could return later in the day to collect them. The only downside was that on a weekend they only have a continental breakfast and we didn't find this up to much so we went to the cafe just 2min walk up the street. They hotel do provide a full English on weekdays though. All in all the stay was very good and great value for money. We are definitely going to use this place again

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Berkhamsted
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

My room was basic but clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The shower was good. The breakfast was fine and the staff were friendly. I paid £34 to stay on a weekday night and I would have no complaints. The room I was in was in the cottage across the road from The Bridge Inn itself. It was quiet but the walls between rooms are thin; I know this because I was awoken by the remarkable sound of the man in the room next door pleasuring himself noisily. Not ideal - but not the hotel's fault, I suppose.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to The Bridge Inn? Share your experiences!