“Great service, adequate facilities!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of YOTEL London Heathrow Airport

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hounslow
YOTEL London Heathrow Airport
You added YOTEL London Heathrow Airport to your Saves list
Arrivals Mezzanine Landside | Terminal 4, London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 3XA, England   |
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Hounslow
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Singapore
“Great service, adequate facilities!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Yotel lives up to its name as a transit airport hotel. Adequate facilities, hot shower, comfortable bed, Wi-Fi, free hot beverages etc. Gets you back alive again after long flights from Asia! I had three bookings in this transit hotel this time round on my way to South America and back. One of my bookings got canceled before I arrived and Yotel put me up in another airport hotel without any hassle; they even called me to inform me of it, called me again when I arrived at the replacement hotel to ensure I was fine, and to top it off, sent me a nice bottle of wine!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I arrived at Yotel at 11.55pm to allow me a smooth 8.00am flight check in the following morning without the possibility of London transport sabotaging my efforts to get to the airport.
Within seconds of arrival,my travel companion and I had room keys in our hands, and embarked on our strange journey through the labyrinth which is Yotel.
The twin bunk room was exactly as described. Well thought out, immaculately clean. kitsch, gimmicky - a winner.
Everything worked. Internet access was perfect and free. Mobile phone signal poor.Plenty of plug sockets, nice glassware, seats, desks, showers etc all designed flawlessly into one small well designed space. Use of glass and mirrors creates a sense of more space than there really is.
As well as compimentary wi-fi internet, Yotel offers complimentary premium quality hot drinks throughout your stay.
All of this was good. The best thing about Yotel is it is one escalator ride away from the airline check-in counters. I separated my travel clothes from my luggage on arrival at Yotel. When my alarm went off next morning, I was able to climb out of bed, throw on some clothes, grab my case and passport and go to airline check in ahead of the crowds. I then went back to my Yotel bed, watched some TV, browsed the internet, sipping on free quality coffee delivered "on demand' to my room. About 1hr15 before my flight's departure time, I showered, got dressed, then made my way through airport security and my waiting aircraft.
No stress, no rush, no unpredictables.
Amazing how stress-free the whole thing becomes when the unpredictable elements are removed.
YOTEl has a calm, soothing almost bizarre atmosphere. It works. I wouldn't want to stay more than one night as there is a distinctly lack of daylight, but as an "in terminal" facility, it cannot be bettered.
I would make two suggestions
1. Lower the prices
2. Find a way to make the galssed bathroom area in twin/double rooms more private. My twin room had a privacy curtain which stopped 1 metre above the floor. This should have been a full length curtain.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ST. ALBERT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Having a clean, quiet, comfy room in Heathrow to spend those horrible hours between flights is a god send. Even though the rooms are pint size, they are perfect for what we need them for - a place to crash and recover from one flight before we catch another. Great to have wifi. Great to have free tube transfers between terminals which are very accessible, speedy, and get you right up to the entrance to the Yotel. Sooooo wish I'd known about this place on my other trips through Heathrow. And they have them in other airports too.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Fort Pierce, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I found the room to be well maintained, quiet, and we had a nice nap. Appreciated the fact that I was able to shave, shower, and change into clean clothes after an overnight flight. The free WI-Fi allowed me to get online.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
YotelHQ, Sales & Marketing Executive at YOTEL London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us your comments.

It sounds like our product, concept and location was a perfect solution for your trip. It is always nice to relax, refresh, connect and get a quick nap after a long flight.

Free Wifi is a YOTEL brand standard and accessible in all our airport locations and in our first ever city centre hotel in New York!

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed here October2012 I must say how handy this yotel was and to top it all it was above terminal 4 where are flight was departing from, the chevk in was quick and easy at the reception, we collected are door card and got shown to our room it was very clean and presentable the bed was lovely and comfy and you can adjust the lighting and the bed as well, the only thing which was a minus point was very little t.v channel's available on t.v thats all so when you stay there take a book or a ipad to pass the time away, The monsoon shower was excellant, we got a good nites sleep as our flight was lunchtime the next day, the beuty was you get free hot drinks at the reception and you can book how long you want your room from 1hr to 8hrs which is very handy. This is a hotel I will use again when I fly out next time from terminal 4 its worth staying at and saves using the cold floors at heathrow airport or a hard bench chair if your lucky to get one. At least with yotel you can wake up refreshed and awake plus showered and shaved which is what I liked.worth a look.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Avon, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had a long layover at London Heathrow Terminal 4, but had never heard of Yotel until a friend told me about it. After checking out rates online, I decided to book the room when I arrived, only to find that it was full.. I strongly suggest booking in advance! But I managed to find a 4 hour time slot that met my needs. The room was very compact and well laid out. After figuring out the lights and bed (press a button and it goes from a "futon" type of configuration to an actual bed), I had a wonderful 3 hour nap. With the exception of some hallway noise, which they try to maintain, it was wonderful. Clean, comfortable... I'll definitely use them again! The free hot chocolate and the shower (complete with shower gel so I didn't have to unpack) was a definite bonus.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the higher number ranges, away from reception.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

So pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you have discovered the convenience of our concept and product. The fact that our cabins are bookable by the hour with check in and check out times totally flexible for the guest to choose makes it perfect for a traveller in your situation.

We are sorry that we did not have a cabin available for more than 4 hours on the date that you stayed. Next time we highly recommended you to make a reservation in advance as we often get fully booked.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future either to one of our airport locations or if you get the chance to our first ever city centre hotel in New York!

Thanks again
Lisbon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love the fact that you can use it only for a few hours, while waiting for flights. Stayed about 6 hours, cabin has everything you need, plus free coffee tea , hot chocolate. 5 minutes after i was in a cabin i started to hear a noise as if someone next door was flushing the toilet every 5minutes, went to reception, and was imediately offer to change cabins, i said i ddidn't need to as long as the noise would stop. When i returned to my cabine, i didn't hear the noise again, so it was great!! . No messing with shuttle buses, just take free heathrow express to T4 and that's it!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to YOTEL London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!