“I want Yotel to be my apartment!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of YOTEL London Heathrow Airport

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hounslow
YOTEL London Heathrow Airport
You added YOTEL London Heathrow Airport to your Saves list
Arrivals Mezzanine Landside | Terminal 4, London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 3XA, England   |
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
London, United Kingdom
“I want Yotel to be my apartment!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Having previously stayed at Yotel in Gatwick I roughly knew what to expect, the rooms are small but if you are alone then its more than enough!

I would say that my welcome to this Yotel was less than expected, the reception guy looked like he couldn't be bothered and he started to show me to my room and then he saw 1 of his other colleagues cleaning another room and simply said its down there and then went in the room - RUDE!!!

However, thankfully this didn't dampen my experience and I loved the room, the bed was accessed via a high step up but was very comfy, shower was lovely and warm with gorgeous organic shower gel. Wifi was fast and is probably 1 of the best i've used in a hotel so I was very happy.

If only Yotel did apartment's to rent ;o)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Mussoorie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The family was travelling to Toronto and we had a flight that had an overnight layover at Heathrow. A friend recommended Yotel and we booked it and stayed there.
It was extremely convenient and there was no trouble in finding it nor paying for it. There was no confusion and we required no help at all. It was pretty much self serve.
We had two rooms, one of us and one for the two teenage boys. There was wi-if access and a restaurant right outside the accommodations.
The rooms are small but great for one night stay, it is made very efficiently just like a room on a ship, so you have fold out beds etc.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I had 10 hours to spend in Heathrow and only found this place after the first three or four and it was perfect. The rooms are small but really come with absolutely everything you need - towels, a glass for water, a folding table and chair, as well as a comfortable bed with a tv and other things available at reception like complimentary tea and coffee and alarm clocks. It's also AT Heathrow airport, which is more than the nearby hotels can say. The worst thing I can say about it is that I was disappointed I didn't find it a few hours earlier!

Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was thrilled to find Yotel at Heathrow and be able to get a clean place to sleep for a few hours, shower and clean-up before transferring to Gatwick. I booked directly with Yotel. Everything went like clockwork. Basic pods are pretty tight but doable for two people if you don't have excessive luggage. Loved being able to book by the hour with a four hour minimum. We will use Yotel again.

Room Tip: Not for the claustrophic but go for the supreme room and it might work.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have used both the Yotel services at Gatwick and Heathrow. Both represent a convenient alternative to staying outwith the airport terminal in more expensive hotels or b&b's. The pods are clean, quiet, covenient and relatively inexpensive, plus have the added bonus of being right in the airport terminals.
I was very happy with both experiences at both airports and would gladly book into a Yotel again for any transatlantic journeys i may in future need to make.
The self contained showering & restroom facilities within the cabins is wonderful and one can rest peacefully knowing that they will awake refreshed and ready for the next leg of their journeys.

Room Tip: I would in future choose a room away from the checkin area. Although even though I was right beside...
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Yotel was a fantastic place to relax during a long layover between long overseas flights. For my short stay the tiny standard room was just fine. In fact the room turned out to be the perfect quiet oasis that made my >24 hour trip infinitely more bearable. The shower (and amazing organic shower gel) were unexpectedly outstanding! I was worried about traveling to Terminal 4 from Terminal 5 and back again, but it was extremely easy and relatively quick (even as I needed to go out through immigration and back in through security) via the free buses.

Carol Stream, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed here during layovers both the way there and back. Was so convenient and pretty easy to find. I really liked that we didn't have to get up so early, get in a taxi, go through traffic, etc. This really took the stress out of getting to the airport! My friend and I were in Cabin 1 which had bunk beds. Room was totally adequate for our needs and beds were pretty comfortable. The only thing we didn't like was that the curtain for the bathroom was not a little longs for privacy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to YOTEL London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!