The family was travelling to Toronto and we had a flight that had an overnight layover at Heathrow. A friend recommended Yotel and we booked it and stayed there.
It was extremely convenient and there was no trouble in finding it nor paying for it. There was no confusion and we required no help at all. It was pretty much self serve.
We had two rooms, one of us and one for the two teenage boys. There was wi-if access and a restaurant right outside the accommodations.
The rooms are small but great for one night stay, it is made very efficiently just like a room on a ship, so you have fold out beds etc.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hotel Hounslow
- Yotel London Heathrow Airport Hounslow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTEL is inside Terminal 4, located moments away from arrivals, departures, Heathrow Express and underground stations. There are two types of cabins - standard (large single) and premium (double) - both equipped with en-suite bathrooms, free WiFi and a flat screen TV entertainment system. Services available include 24-hour food and drink delivered to your cabin in 15 minutes. The best thing - you can book just a few hours or overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your YOTEL London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.