I was absolutely appalled by my experience of staying at this hotel last Thursday for one night. I had found it difficult to get through to book the hotel in the first place, as no one seems to answer the phone for Reservations. There were other minor grievances i had with the hotel on arrival, but the main one was that I did not receive a wake up call for my early morning flight, leaving at 9 am. I had asked for a wake up call at 6.30 am and had I not set my alarm on my mobile phone, I would have been stuffed. I have contacted the hotel and asked for a Manager to contact me but I have not even had the courtesy of a phone call. Disgraceful and not what I would expect from a so-called 5 star luxury hotel. Be warned that if you request a wake up call at this hotel, you have a very real chance of missing your flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express/ Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathroom include separate walk in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel Food and Beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Perrier-Jouet Champagne bar and the Tea 5 salon. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour Gym as well as a hydro suite with Vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel