Stayed here a few months ago for one night waiting for a flight. travelling with ba makes this hotel the ideal location as it is attached to terminal five. Check in was very efficient and friendly. I stayed in a classic double room which was very spacious and clean. View was of the interior of the hotel so nothing special. in the morning check out was a breeze and then just a short walk to the check in area.
Only negative from my stay was a trip to the cafe (i think its called Tea 5, quite a nice play on words i thought!!)). I arrived at ten to seven to be told that it closed in ten minutes and they didnt want to bother the chef!! All i wanted was a club sandwich but this seemed to be a big bother to them! I was pretty hungry after a three hour bus journey so i pushed it a little and the server gave in begrudgingly! It wasnt a cheap sandwich so i was pretty irritated by the attitude. You dont expect to have to use persuasion to spend your money!! Food was pretty good though! Visited the bar after this and service was very warm and friendly there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express/ Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathroom include separate walk in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel Food and Beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Perrier-Jouet Champagne bar and the Tea 5 salon. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour Gym as well as a hydro suite with Vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel