“Great Overnight Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sofitel London Heathrow

Save Saved
You added Sofitel London Heathrow to your Saves list
Sofitel London Heathrow
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Terminal 5, London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 2GD, England   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 21 hotels in Hounslow
Irving, Texas
“Great Overnight Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The Sofitel was a great hotel for our one night stay at the airport as we passed through London on our way home. We were tired from doing an event so it was nice just relaxing at the hotel. It was nice just to walk out the terminal and not have to get on the Heathrow Express into town. Our room was comfortable and the restaurants were great. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will stay there again on another visit.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
SofitelT5, General Manager at Sofitel London Heathrow, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am pleased your stay with us was relaxing and comfortable and you found our team friendly and able to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel London Heathrow in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards

3,709 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
oak bluffs, ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I recently spent a night at the Sofitel London Heathrow while returning to the states after a month in India and I am glad I did. The room was great and the staff was outstanding. From the solicitous woman at check in, to the young man who aided me in overcoming some tech issues while I was trying to print my boarding pass on BA, to the personable sales clerk in the gift shop, every one of the staff was helpful. Most especially, I must thank Asreena, my server in Vivre London, who made my dinner a delight. Plus the filet was tender and perfectly cooked (after a month with no red meat, I was looking forward to a steak and it didn't disappoint).

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.

I am pleased to read that your stay with us was great from check in through to the restaurant and all the team were solicitous and helpful. I am also glad you thoroughly enjoyed your steak and I will pass on your wonderful comments to our team.

Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We had less than 24 hours stop over and thought about spending a night in the centre. The Sofitel worked out better. Our flight was 2 hours late. We checked the bags through and just had carry ons. The room was very good and the Vivre restaurant, although a little canteenish was nice. The atmosphere in the bar pre-dinner was pleasant, with good service in both places. The very early check out was smooth, although it was puzzling that they had complimentary tee but no coffee. A bit of a hike to and from the transit and very poor signage in Terminal 5 about which train to take to Term 3, but that is not the hotel's fault.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.

I am pleased your stay with us was comfortable and a convenient stop over for your onward very early flight the following morning. I am glad your pre dinner drinks in the bar and your meal in Vivre were both pleasant and enjoyable. Please accept my apologies for there not being any complimentary coffee available and only tea.

Hamilton, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is an excellent choice of hotel when considering an overnight at Heathrow Terminal 5. The check-in receptionist was one of the best I have ever dealt with. The room was in very good order, appointed with everything one could wish for on a quick "in-out" visit - good bathroom facilities, in room safe, comfortable, clean bed amongst others. It is also a very, very easy walk from arrivals, unless you have lots of luggage to ferry! I did not sample the restaurants /bars / other facilities, as I went into town for the evening. All in all a very very satisfactory stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.

I am pleased your stay with us was enjoyable and you found your room to be
well appointed and comfortable. I am glad you were impressed with our reception staff on arrival and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Front Office Manager who will be delighted to share them with his team.

Ashbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Another wonderful stay before an early morning flight from T5. Great food, great bar and great service.

The rooms are delightful, totally peaceful and relaxing.

I would always recommend this hotel if you need to be at T5. It's always a shame to leave.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
SofitelT5, General Manager at Sofitel London Heathrow, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind recommendation to other Trip Advisor users.

I am pleased your stay with us was as wonderful as on previous occasions and you thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality.

I am glad you found your room comfortable, relaxing and you were able to depart for your early morning flight well rested.

Warm Regards

Sofitel London Heathrow

Been to Sofitel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!