We stayed in the Sofitel the night before a flight to Geneva. From the moment we arrived at the main entrance it was obvious everything about this hotel was focused on the guest.The staff were attentive and extremely polite. Check-in was swift. The room was spacious and the bathroom luxurious. We had drinks in the bar and then a beautiful meal in the restaurant which was excellent. Breakfast the next morning was probably one of the best I have experienced; the variety of food was breathtaking.
It is extremely easy to get to T5. Trolley's were provided by the hotel staff without having to request them. On our return we were delayed and had overstayed the time limit for the car park. We were prepared to pay more but the excellent member of staff did not even comment, just provided us with another exit ticket.Arriving at the hotel after 11.30pm we were very impressed that there was a security guard in the corridor before the hotel reception. He checked our credentials in a very professional manner.
We will definitely stay here again if flying from T5.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express/ Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathroom include separate walk in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel Food and Beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Library Bar and the Tea 5 salon. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour Gym as well as a hydro suite with Vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. we do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.