Another great stay at the premier hotel located at Terminal 5 Heathrow! This hotel makes it seem so effortless to connect to flights if you have to stay overnight in London, and leave through Terminal 5. This is the only hotel which is actually connected to Terminal 5, and you are at the departure area after a quick 5 minute walk through the hotel's own private walkway.
Make sure you have the breakfast buffet included in your reservation, as it is one of the best presentations and selections for an early morning buffet. A great way to start the morning if you have a 9:00am flight and you want to feel like you are awake and ready to go.
The rooms were very quiet, very clean and the staff from reception to the dining room were friendly and hospitable. The room had both US and UK outlets, so nothing to worry about if you left your converter at home. The latest in high tech plugs and outlets that let you use the TV as a computer monitor by using an HDMI cord or regular monitor cord. No worries, and very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express/ Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathroom include separate walk in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel Food and Beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Perrier-Jouet Champagne bar and the Tea 5 salon. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour Gym as well as a hydro suite with Vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel