We stayed at the Sofitel (Terminal 5) for one night as we had an early morning flight the following morning and couldn't connect from my international flight. Check in was fast and the staff were all very friendly but almost robotic. In delivering their "welcome speech" and "departure speech" I noticed that several staff repeated the same statement to the same customers several times.
The hotel still feels fresh and new. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The only thing missing from my stay, being picky here, was the "amenities" found in the bathroom. No toothbrush or comb.
Using AMEX Platinum got me a reduced price, free breakfast and a room upgrade, so well worth the option - though unpublicised. I only got told when I checked-in and presented the card.
The buffet breakfast was good quality and had all the fixings.
A very well priced option if you have an early morning flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express/ Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathroom include separate walk in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel Food and Beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - 3AA Rosette restaurant serving gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Perrier-Jouet Champagne bar and the Tea 5 salon. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour Gym as well as a hydro suite with Vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. We do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel