I used this hotel for a quick overnight from one flight to another the next morning. As a member of Accor’s A-Club program it was ideal for that purpose, especially given that it is located at LHR terminal 5, where I was departing the next day. The hotel is very modern & spacious, well presented & equipped, but it is after all a ‘bed factory’. Its very, very busy, with moderate staff attention [simply I suppose because of the volume of customers it processes every day]. It’s a typical high-volume, less than personal hotel. Its almost a captured audience. I had no issues, the staff were friendly, the room was great. Its really only ideal for an overnight. The hotels’ normal room rates are the most expensive at LHR & it regularly rates as LHR’s number one hotel. I stayed here because I was able to secure a very attractive [weekend night] rate. Had it not been for that, I would have stayed elsewhere and paid the [what is it] 5GBP for the Hopa bus to a less expensive property. Very nice property, but excessively overpriced and sadly lacking in personal attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only Heathrow Airport hotel with direct access to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and Terminals 1, 2, 3 / Terminal 4 via courtesy Heathrow Express/ Connect rail connection and only 21 minutes from Central London by train. Sofitel London Heathrow boasts 605 non-smoking bedrooms including 27 suites. All rooms include the famous Sofitel MyBed, plasma screen TV and double glazed windows (rooms facing outside have triple glazing). All bathroom include separate walk in shower and bath. For your meetings and events, the hotel's conference centre boasts 45 meeting rooms including three executive boardrooms, a tiered theatre and a main room for up to 1,300 delegates. The hotel Food and Beverage outlets include: La Belle Epoque - gourmet French cuisine with contemporary world influences; Vivre - with its open theatre kitchens, Sphere Bar, the Library Bar and the Tea 5 salon. Leisure facilities include the hotel's Zen Garden, a 24-hour Gym as well as a hydro suite with Vitality pool, sauna and steam room (chargeable). A hair salon is located on the ground floor. For travellers arriving by car, the hotel offers on-site underground car park as well as Park & Fly packages for up to 15 days. we do also offer transportation to and from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel Hounslow
- Sofitel Hotel London Heathrow
- Sofitel Hotel Hounslow
- London Sofitel