“Embarrassed” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
michelle8671
“Embarrassed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel for myself, my partner, sister, brother in law and father. So how did I feel when we arrived? I'd read previous reviews so my expectations were low.
Our room hadn't been touched from the previous occupants. We were assured it would be by the time we got back in the evening so I left my luggage there. My sisters room was atrocious. It looked dirty and pokey. My father's room had someone else's luggage in it!
The communal areas were scruffy and not very clean with dirty laundry piled in corridors and vacuum cleaners to trip over.
Breakfast was ok, plentiful with plenty of choice. The cooked option was ok.
Sorry but I wouldn't return and I wouldn't recommend.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Newquay, England, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

5 of us booked into 3 rooms to go to the theatre, we were given the keys to our rooms, another persons luggage still in there and we had access!! room was awful, hair and used tissues in the drawers, fan in the bathroom filthy we took a photo of this, when we got back to our room in the evening the fan had miraculously been changed for a new one coincidence???? i think not!!!??
we had 2 rooms at the basement of the hotel, my father could not use the shower in his room as the base was too high off the floor! and the springs kept popping up from the matress, my sister had a family suite which was available for the 2 of them and their room wasnt quite so bad on the upper floor to reception
and you get woken up at 6am by the aeroplanes, convenient location was the only thing going for this hotel

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had to stay locally for a night and the price was right. I have seen the reviews but decided to risk it as we stayed on a Saturday night and just for one night. The check in process was good and quick, the room was nice. Yes, we were almost above the restaraunt which turns a kind of nightclub and the music was real loud. However, as we were preoccupied until 12 am anyway, we did not mind much. After midnight, it become very quiet.
nice breakfast inclusive of the price. Overall an ok stay for a night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Norfolk
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here on Sat 15th June due to going to the Rihanna concert at Twickenham. We booked at the beginning of January requesting a room for 4 people. On arriving the hotel looked quite nice the man on reception was very helpful and booked us a taxi to the Stadium. The room wasn't that special but fairly clean. Unfortunately we were woken at 1.20am by some girls thinking it was there room luckily my husbands had moved the cabinet closer to the bed so he could put his phone there so this was partially blocking the door. It was not done for any other reason! We didn't have any towels in the room but I had brought some with me so that wasn't a big problem. The breakfast was nice.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

3 of us booked to stay here for the Rihanna concert for two nights. We arrived and were advised we may need to stay in three single rooms the 2nd night. We said we weren't happy about it, and the "manager" said he would sort it. We come from Sheffield so we thought we would get up early and see the sights of London.. Then go to the concert. We arrived back at 1am after the concert, to find someone else in our room..( who happened to have a cabinet in the front of the door??)
We went to reception, a guy was walking around, he actually saw us coming and called the manager.. I know this as I understand the language. They had moved 3 people's luggage ( without permission ) in to a single room. Our things weren't even packed by us. So someone was snooping in our things!!
Now we're all separate, one of us right on the other side of the hotel.. This is an absolutely horrible hotel, and it should be shut down! Do not stay here!

• Stayed June 2013
Bournemouth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

A friend and I stayed here for one night during a trip to see a concert at Twickenham. It was convenient due to the location and the price was good value for a twin room and breakfast included. When we arrived there was a wedding happening at the hotel and parking was a nightmare! There were cars everywhere on the forecourt of the hotel. I went into reception whilst my friend stayed in the car and asked where we could park. In fairness to the staff they did act quickly as there were several people also arriving at this time and they managed to clear a space for us within about 20 minutes. The room was basic but clean and fine for our needs. The breakfast was really good for our hangovers! Would stay again but only for a night for the convenient location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Birmingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

The experience of this place was terrible. Our booking was a mess from the start then I was put in this room which looked like it was used as a smoking venue as there where cigarette burns on furniture and even a plastic bag over the smoke detector???? The decor was none existent and sorry guys but the graffiti on the walls was not a nice touch. TV had picture with no sound and to top it off noise noise noise until the party finally finished at 12 pm and the loud thumping music had stopped, then I managed to get some sleep. The next morning did not get any better as I had to wake up to a cold shower at least i had a towel( I always travel with my own).

Room Tip: Room far away from the function suite or even better in another hotel, my room key said room 9 but t...