“Clean, nice, but expensive. Fast Wifi, parking charged for.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Berkeley Park Apartments

Berkeley Park Apartments
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hounslow
Berkeley Park Apartments
You added Berkeley Park Apartments to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Marlborough Crescent | Harlington, Hounslow UB3 5FG, England   |
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
London
“Clean, nice, but expensive. Fast Wifi, parking charged for.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of nights during a brief stopover in London.

The checkin process at the reception was quick, efficient and friendly. I was asked how many wifi devices I have and given a separate password to use for each. On texting it out, I found the Wifi to be pretty fast.

I had booked a 1-bedroom apartment. The lounge was large and spacious, but the bedroom was a bit small. The kitchen was well equipped. The bathroom was clean, but a little yelloed from age.

You need a taxi or car to get to this place. One thing I did not like is the charge for parking. Trying to add on extras like this is underhanded. They already have allocated parking. Why squeeze guests for more?

Would stay there again; its comfortable and clean, but only if I have a car and better options are not available.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have styled there a few times now and I can understand the ups and downs in the reviews. The first flat I had was great, but had six lightbulbs gone. The second flat , I could not fault. The third flat, when I put the oven on all the electrics went off. They moved me to another smaller flat, which I hated. The next day I was moved to another flat, which was much better, but the dish washer was broken . There was no apology for the disruption I had faced or refund for down grading. I think the staff are give a good service and are always welcoming. I feel if you get an executive flat you are on to a good thing, but it is pot luck with the rest !

Room Tip: Only book executive rooms. Bus 140 from central station. 324 from TN5 , both free ask the driver whe...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Ludlow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed here on business and was pleased overall with the apartment. It's much better than a faceless hotel, and gives you room to relax in the living room watching the tv, or lie on the bed in quiet.
The apartment is basic but functional, and the Internet access was fine. Everything seemed to work fine so no issues there. It probably could do with some minor improvements, but nothing to get upset about.
I would recommend these apartments to friends and colleagues, and would happily stay again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We decided on this Apartment style hotel due to my parents wanted some quiet time and at the same time,not a feel of the typical hotel scene.I liked it.not for it's beauty but it's functionality(everything worked!)from the kitchen to the living room or bedroom,you will notice the guest has been taken into consideration for comfort and relaxation(WiFi included).
there are free buses from Heathrow terminals to the nearest bustop,shops not far from the apartment.a Bit of a distance from central London(if you want to be close to sights,sounds and attractions,this isn't for you) but worth it if your aim is a quiet holiday time.
The serene look(and soundproof windows?)are a plus and the staff did their best to make sure we were comfortable.This was home for a fortnight and i must say not bad at all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Rehovot, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This apartment hotel is located in a small side street to the north of terminals 1,2,3 of Heathrow, and several bus lines take passengers very close to it, most of them for free. We originally booked a studio apartment, but were upgraded to an executive one bedroom.
The apartment was spacious, with a bedroom, bathroom, well equipped kitchen, and living room with dining area. Everything was clean and comfortable. Despite the proximity to Heathrow, airplane noise was almost non-existent, as it seems the flight paths take planes away from the hotel. All windows are double-paned, but we slept comfortably with open windows. The Wi-Fi worked reasonably well. The bed was comfortable, but of only standard double width, though the room can hold a much larger bed.
Though we paid the lower studio apartment rate, the apartment is easily worth the ca. 120 GBP rate, published for the time of our stay. We only stayed there for one night so our experience was limited, but I wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Fairly quiet and conveniently close to Heathrow. But if you look closely, there are quite a few imperfections. We had trouble with the washing machine that turned out to be a known problem that hadn't been fixed. A minor but interesting observation is that some of the front desk staff aren't as fluent in English as you would expect, being England...

• Stayed May 2013
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Having stayed here many times in the past (over 4/5 years ago) we decided to revisit, as me and my partner like the privacy offered by serviced apartments! The prices are very much the same as they once were (should be cheaper!) so we expected very much the same!
We were unfourtunately disappointed to find apartments in a very different state. although comfortable, apartments were defianately worn out compared to how they once were, communal areas were awful and smelt bad, and lighting was terrible. We were allocated a much smaller room than we had previously experienced, although clean (ish) shower was terrible, no water pressure whatsoever, and very darkly lit!
I will not be returning here again! which is quite a shame because it once was a lovely place to stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Berkeley Park Apartments? Share your experiences!