“Alternate to hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Berkeley Park Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hounslow
Berkeley Park Apartments
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Marlborough Crescent | Harlington, Hounslow UB3 5FG, England   |
Ranked #12 of 21 hotels in Hounslow
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Alternate to hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very comfortable, well equiped rooms, stayed in a studio apartment which had a well equiped kitched area, good living area, modern bathroom and very comfortable bed. Had a great nights sleep ! Only down sides - its set up for arrival by car, if on foot you are stuck at gate ringing the bell (thankfully not raining) and its not really in the best of areas (but very secure).

Geat location for the airport, a short (2 min) walk to main hotels where you can get the hoppa bus.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed one night before catching a flight from heathrow. I had food and drink already with me from home and was with my wife. Check in was secure and efficient. The reception / security guy was really helpful and picked up all our suitcases and placed them in the flat on the first floor. The apartment was clean and very homely. Utensils all in the kitchen and very big and comfy bed. Goot up early and heathrow is 5 mins away from the free bus which is only a couple minutes walk from the apartments. The price was also very reasonable for the size of the apartment we had which consisted of a decent sized lounge with dining table and coffee table. A small kitchen with all the usual appliances. A shower / bath and a bedroom with a big double bed. All in all very good.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Lakenheath, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

My husband's brother came to visit, so we wanted to stay in London for a few days. I used a travel search engine and got a good deal. The studio was clean, we slept on a queen bed with a prestinely, white, down comforter. There was a small flat screen in our bedroom, a wardrobe and full size blow dryer. The kitchette had the basics, a pot, pan, and plenty of dishes and flatware. The refrigerator did not get very cold, so that wasunfortunate. The living room area was nice, there was a 28" flat screen, a pull out sofa, and a table to sit and eat. The bathroom was nice as well with a full tub, but another downfall was the water didn't get very hot. Overall we had a nice stay. Had we known better we would have stayed nearer to central London since the tube ride was over 20 minutes getting here and there.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2008

The staff who checked us in put us in a handicapped room!!! We are pretty sure we do not look handicapped!!!! There is strings hanging from the ceiling eveywhere. We acidentally pull one of the string thinking that is is for the light. The alarm went on. Still the staff did not realize they put us in the wrong room and did not offer us to change the room.

When we come back at night, we found out that the room is absolutely cold, the fridge in the room does not work. We call the duty manager. He apologized and offered us a change of room immediately. He told us that the first room that we had was for handicapped and the fridge was out of order for a long time already. (Suddenly I thought why did that lady staff offer me this kind of room in the first place)
He helped us moving the big lugguage, arranging the taxi to the airport in the morning. Thank you.

In the hotel website, it says "airport shuttle". If you travel with big bags, this hotel might not be convenient for you as it means you have to pull your big bags outside ie. few mins walk to the nearest big hotels. Hopabus does not come right in front of the place like other big airport hotels nearby.

• Liked — location, big rom with sitting area and kitchen
  • Disliked — check in staff
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
North East
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2008

I booked this directly on the website and was sent photographs of the one bed apartment that they had reserved for me. I can only say that the photographs are a complete and utter misrepresentation of the standard of the accommodation at Berkely Park. The apartment was extremely poor, shabby and smelt horrendous which they had tried to mask with lots of cheap air freshener!. The sofa was covered in stains. On complaining to the reception they were unable to offer me an alternative and I chose to check-out immediately with a full refund. I queried the photos that were emailed to me and the receptionist said that this is what is advised by their head office!
I would strongly recommend anyone thinking of booking into the Berkely Park to seriously reconsider. Had I seen some of the reviews on this site I would not have done so. Glad to say I managed to secure a booking in an alternative hotel which was at a far higher standard. Although having to move in the evening while on a business trip was very inconvenient.

• Liked — Absolutely nothing!
  • Disliked — Everything was extremely poor and shabby.
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Berlin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2007

I stayed here for 3 weeks while doing business in the area and I can only recommend this place. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the apartment was clean and to a very good standard. The convenience of Berkeley Park Apartments cannot be matched in my opinion.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Berkeley Park Apartments? Share your experiences!