“More than confortable stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Eastern Perimeter Road | Hatton Cross, Hounslow TW6 2SQ, England (Formerly Jurys Inn London Heathrow)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Dubai
“More than confortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were in a group booking and the hotel welcomed us with all hearts open. Actually was not expecting big rooms for being in London and near Heathrow. The rooms were very spacious as my two year old was able to roam around freely. We had a great bathroom with all the amenities.
One of the plus point was it being so close to the tube ( Hatton Cross ) we were able to cover most of the London is such a short say (2n & 3D). We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Breakfast was proper continental as expected and was served really early morning as we had to leave around 6:30 am. It was always hot and had quite a variety.

Above all good comfortable stay with all the amenities except WIFI (paid) to share the photos back home.

Room Tip: Facing take off n landing!! Beautiful view!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Andy B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor. It's really good to hear that the room and bathroom had everything you wanted. From March 2014 we are offer FREE wi-fi to all of our guests, so should you return in the future you will be able to send your photo's home for free!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stayed in jurys inn very convenient and decent hotel in Heathrow.. Great place to stay with the reasonable prices and car park facilities. We had to rush to Airpot and our flight got delayed and we planned to stay in the hotel for another night.!! But staff were helpful and pleasant. Breakfast option was excellent and good value. Just wanted to say thanks for making us feel relaxed in our hotel and for the care.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ottery St. Mary, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

This Jurys hotel delivers airport rooms on a tight budget. The price was most reasonable and the reception staff were very efficient. The décor in the corridors is pale and insipid. The bed and bath rooms are furnished to a budget: that said everything was in good order. The breakfast buffet bar was comprehensively stocked for continental or ‘full English:’ the quality might be a little higher, especially the bacon. We rejected the first room that we were given: it seemed to have been grossly over-dosed with air-freshener. There was a big problem with the supply of hot water: apparently a 48 hour glitch. So, better than a Travelodge but not a top ranking hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Andy B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear RhinoLondon_England

Thanks for taking the time to leavea review. I am sorry that you found the decor and rooms to be a little dated. I am pleased to say in 2014 we will be having a full refurbishment of the bedrooms and public areas and this will all be completed by December 2014
Perth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I'd stayed here a couple of years ago and was impressed about its quality for an overnight stay and its proximity to Heathrow airport. I was catching an early-ish flight from Heathrow T1 and Jury's was the obvious first point of call. I paid less than UK£70 for an overnight stay and the short walk to Hatton Cross underground station is an easy 5-10 minutes walk and from there it is one stop on the tube to T1. Alternatively there is a shuttle bus that leaves the hotel every half hour or so direct to the terminals.

Excellent but Simple. Close to Heathrow's terminals. Inexpensive.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Mumbai, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed at the Jury's Inn for one night in February 2014. We had an early morning flight from Heathrow Terminal 4 and just wanted a bed to sleep the night before our flight. The hotel is just a 5 minute walk from the Hatton Cross tube station which is just one stop before the Heathrow Terminal 4 on the Piccadilly line. We made a last minute booking but got a decent deal for the room. The rooms was comfortable and had all amenities required you expect of a 4 star business hotel. We didn't get a chance to look around the property as we were there just for the night.

All in all a good place for a short stay and decently priced.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Costa del Sol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed here for the weekend of the League cup final at Wembley, when the West End of London was taken over the night before the match by thousands of boisterous Sunderland fans, myself being one of the multitude. While most stayed closer to the city centre, I was quite happy to book myself and a couple of mates into this hotel, because the excellent price per room meant it was worth taking the direct tube ride (around 40 minutes) from Hatton Cross station just a few minutes walk from the hotel.

A delightful young lady, Diane, checked me in and even though I was a little early, she kindly allocated me a room and I could go and enjoy the sights, pubs and atmosphere of this special weekend. The room was very comfortable, soundproofed with a double bed and a single in it, so I rattled around a little but my two buddies were pleased, their room layout being the same meant they didn't have to worry about subconsciously flinging an arm around each other while sleeping that night, wives all left at home for this macho football fest!

Next morning found me searching everywhere for the key to a safe deposit box allocated to me for the sole purpose of keeping my 4 cup final tickets in so I didn't lose them. After suffering misery and worry and being threatened with death from my fellow supporters, a solution was found and I was reunited with the tickets! I cannot praise Diane, her bearded colleague on reception and the most helpful manager too much, as they all contrived to be as helpful as possible. A big thank you to you all.

A memorable weekend. My friends told me the breakfast was excellent, the bar was open late until 01:30, which was a real surprise, given that so many places are closed when you get back after a good night out and all in all I can't recommend the place highly enough.

If this was within walking distance of the capital's sights you would pay three times as much, if not more. How that previous reviewer could liken the service to that of The Slaughtered Lamb (good film) is beyond me. Maybe his visit coincided with a staff party and they got a few werewolves in that night as cover, I don't know, but for me the staff are quality!

Oh and the football? Lost 3-1 after leading at half time - I should have left then! We'll be back though and when we are we'll head straight for Jurys Inn at Heathrow.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed at this hotel when I was on an EF Tour with my high school. Although I wasn't crazy about being charged for wifi I did enjoy the modern upbeat feel to the hotel. The bar downstairs also provided a nice place to relax after a long day of walking. Rooms were extremely clean and the beds were amazing to fall asleep in. Very good price and not far from the tube. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear sanetzba

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to say that from March 2014 we will be offering free wi-fi for use on e-mail, social media and on-line flight check-ins. A premium service will be available for live streaming and Skype which is payable locally.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!