“Yummmiiiiieeeeeee!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

0208-577-9087
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Wok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Yummmiiiiieeeeeee!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

You cannot get better than this in west london. Been and tried a lot of indo-chinese restaurants in london but this obe beats everyone in the fusion. Fresh made to order. As I do not consume alcohol they have managed to compile an excellent mocktail menu very different to the regulars you get around. Will go back and highly recommend. Do no miss if you are around the area.

Dear Parmod,

Thank you very much for having chosen our restaurant amongst so many.
I am delighted to hear you really enjoyed your evening.
Needless to say, the pleasure was mutual.

A lot of effort has been invested in the making of each and every mocktail that we can make and hence everyone will be extremely pleased to hear about you praises of all.

For now, Please accept my best regards

Bedford, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience I am coming back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My friend recommended me this restaurant and was adamant that I should visit. And so I did on a weekend. The restaurant was packed but I was amazed with the service and the simple basics like pouring water that they amazingly kept up to even with the hustle and bustle. Had a bad impression about dining in Hounslow but this restaurant surely made it worth the visit. The food is cooked to perfection and we could sense the freshness of it immediately. All food had distinct flavour and the cocktails are to die for. Will return soon with more friends

• Visited August 2012
Dear Anthony,
Needless to say it was a pleasure having you with us and I really appreciate the time you took, to write your fine review !

Also a big thank you to your friend who has been marketing our restaurant with great pressure and am glad we give him the confidence to do so.

The cocktails that you were served have been specially created using fresh ingredients and tasted by our entire team to make sure what our guests get the best.

Hamza Sajawal
“Best Indo-chinese in West London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Been to this restaurant many times and have never been dissapointed with the service and food. Originally from Mumbai had been looking for a place to get good halal chinese and this place beats everyone to it. Highly recommended if you are looking for a great dining experience.

• Visited August 2012
Dear Imran,

Thank you very much for your simple and clear review of our restaurant.
It was a pleasure having you and we are all happy to know that we ticked all your boxes.

I hope we will keep meeting you regularly as always !

London, United Kingdom
“Local Restaurant pushing its Boundries!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Its not been too long ........ this lovely restaurant has been opened ..

The young owners ...............are enthusiastic and showing off there presence in the restaurant market ..

"The Prawn Telipia" is one the best prawn dish i have ever eaten.

I am sure ,that a lot of you who have tasted this would agree!!

The Ambience is good , Well spaced tables (not to much cramped,trying to fit in more guests)
They need to work on on the lighting... but when you have a mouthful of there lovely delicacies ,it doesnt matter .

My personal suggestion.... Don't dine in central London, But Dine here and then go to Central London !! if your planning for night out ..

Sujay

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Sujay

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your visit ( as well as for your excellent review ).
It gives me great pleasure to read such positive feedback from guests who are from the same industry.

We have taken on board the light factor and are working on making a few additions in the near future.
I hope to welcome you back to Bombay Wok soon.

Best regards
Hamza Sajawal

P.S. The prawn that you had was 'Tai Pai Prawn' :-)
London
“Nice ambience but way too spicy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Indian by origin, I am constantly looking for good Indo-Chinese restaurants. This one seemed nice and the reviews were good too so I thought I'd try it. But it was way too spicy for me to handle. Couldnt really taste the flavours and towards the end it was just a mission not to drink any more water!

Not an enjoyable morning after as well :-)

• 2 of 5 stars Food
hamza s, Owner at Bombay Wok, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Murtaza,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor.

I am disappointed to read that your experience with us was not to your expectations. All staff at Bombay Wok are trained on food knowledge and that any dish in the menu can be made less or more spicy depending on the requirements.

I will address this issue to all members of the team and hope that you will give us another opportunity to impress you in what we do best.